Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: LH Introductions!

Default LH Introductions!

Hey Everyone! Let's introduce each other. Character screen shots are encouraged!

I'm Fervid, nice to meet you.

Yay! So awesome! Welcome to all Lucent Heart fans!

No screenshot here, I am looking forward to creating a character when the new LH is launched here at Suba!

Hello xD

I am MisakaRin, I play as a Wizard/Moon Flame Envoy and as a Priest/Sun Commissioner in my alt. Nice to meet chu xD

0531-173051.jpg

At the time of this picture, I'm lvl 40. This was taken on server 1 in LH JP, however I had the same character design back on Beanfun US.

Hi guys. Name is Momopiee. Nice to meet you all. Ive been following the threads in forum but never register myself currently playing other games and playing Lucent Heart Japanese Version on Server 3 ( spica ) nice to meet you guys o/

0601-003506.jpg

Hi, im Hallea ^_^ when LH ended i was a Gemini, level 65 Moon Flame envoy with a Alchemist chaft level 12 and i plan to stay a gemini MFE in suba but i may become a tailor instead or potion maker this time around heres what my character looked like at when i first started and a few days before it shut down

I wish i could have had purple hair but blue is closest its what i picked
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

Herro, Nukitty reporting!
    Meh, that just OLD nickname of mine back in US server. I'm Owra, an ex-dawn prophet with my signature hat which is my lovely beach hat. Also an ex guildmaster of dessert guild and cafe guild (which I wont tell for now). Going to be look forward for the re-launch, however I wont stick around much since going to busy with my art class

Anyway, Hello fellow new and old Arcadians!

Nukitty Out!
    Last edited by Owra; May 31st, 2013 at 01:16 PM.

Hey All! I'm Rhianne
    I was a level 61 Moon Flame Envoy who started out playing on the UK server of LH back in 2011. After the servers merged, I didn't play much, but I'm planning to play LH alot more after it relaunches.
    I can't find a screenie of me on my own, but here's a picture of my SM Rarkon & I

LH 13.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing all the old players again, and all of you new ones. See you in LH! ^.^

Hiya! I'm Naita, well was because I will change my name too Rminoidit, so you know.
    And I was a Comet Marksman but I forgot my level.... Haha ^^"
    Maybe I will change, don't know, I will choose once I'm on the game again!

Hey guys, I am Kaylista ^-^. This SS was taken around the time that I had sort of quit LH. I actually don't even have any of myself alone. I was in the forties and I was a Dawn Prophet. And in this SS, I am in the middle. Can't wait for it to start up again ;D

updatedlhscreenie.jpg
    ~Vice Master of Essence~

~Kaylista~Future Aquarius Dawn Prophet~

~Delphinium~Future Capricorn Solar Guardian~

~Iridescence~Future Virgo Moon Flame Envoy~

Oh i forgot to say then anyone here is free to add me as a friend on here or join me on rc in the NorthStar group (which is what we used to use for my old guild but now its just for hanging out) ^_^ i always enjoy making new friends so please don't be shy

oh and heres a clearer picture of my character in my armor because i felt that other one was too burry : /

http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast