Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ✧ Ace Online Daily Chat ✧

Mist, change that av, you're freaking kids out, and moms

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post
    Hey at least you can talk to your Xbox One. That's something..right?

You can already do that to the 360.
    Quote Originally Posted by RFAAG View Post
    Without RA ag not nobody knocks your ignorant!!
    Disregard females, Acquire currency
    I tried fixing it.

Let the post hunting begin!

I recently played vintage games on PS1 :v
    Last edited by The_Black; June 3rd, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
    ANI BG Lv. 87
    Black_Attack (on break)
    -----
    ANI MG Lv. 73
    MBlackCherryM (learning MG)
    -----

RECIEVED MY BACHELOR'S DIPLOME IN MEDICINE

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black View Post
    Let the post hunting begin!

I recently played vintage games on PS1 :v
    Such as????

I used to be addicted to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

Quote Originally Posted by echonight View Post
    **** console system u r limited to what they got on a PC there is so much u can do on it I just got me 2 GTX780 3gig superclock to play ACE (shiet yea right)

>PC users have no moral standing, as they will shell out $2,000 for their machine and pirate all the games

>PC users rationalize PC's superiority by focusing on a single element of games (graphics) and ignoring the hundreds of other elements that make a game enjoyable.

>In 5 years, the graphics of these games will be laughably ****ty and yet, there will always be PC **** pointing out the superiority of their graphics that, in the end, look inferior to real life.

>Mouses were built to click on buttons. Keyboards were built to type documents. Console controllers were built for maximum gaming comfort and enjoyability.

Last edited by LazyTriangle; June 3rd, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
    LV 8x MG ANI/Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by LazyTriangle View Post
    >PCfags have no moral standing, as they will shell out $2,000 for their machine and pirate all the games
    LOL, kinda true. "<
    >PCfags rationalize PC's superiority by focusing on a single element of games (graphics) and ignoring the hundreds of other elements that make a game enjoyable.
    The old generation were designed purely for gaming so your point somewhat stands for them. The new generation are just PC's with different operating systems. This goes double for the "one" (that failed them all) since its being marketed as an "entertainment" system and not a gaming system. Consider; the only thing the "one" does that my PC doesn't is multi-player on a single box. The only reason my PC can't do that is dev's remove that functionality from the PC versions.
    >In 5 years, the graphics of these games will be laughably ****ty and yet, there will always be PCfags pointing out the superiority of their graphics that, in the end, look inferior to real life.
    Oculous Rift could make for some very interesting results on the graphic end. Personally, I'd be a bit freaked if things started looking too real.
    >Mouses were built to click on buttons. Keyboards were built to type documents. Console controllers were built for maximum gaming comfort and enjoyability.
    I don't know about you, but I find game controllers uncomfortable to use for spans longer then an hour. I also hate how inaccurate the thumb sticks are. I'd take a mouse/keyboard over them any day.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicCube View Post
    Oculous Rift could make for some very interesting results on the graphic end. Personally, I'd be a bit freaked if things started looking too real.
    I think the Oculous rift will take a pretty long time for someone to get used to (Especially those pros who run keyboard and mouse(But theres also a setting for you to still use it though)) but I think its a pretty cool thing to be added to the gaming community once it becomes a consumer product. Always wanted one of those type of games you can actually use your body to do stuff, but I don't mean the wonky ass Kinect and Wii. Oculous is doing something I'll definetly get in the future.
    LV 8x MG ANI/Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by LazyTriangle View Post

>PC users blah blah blah

>PC users blah blah blah

>blah blah blah PC blah blah blah

>Mouses blah blah blah. Keyboards blah blah blah. Blah blah blah.

I wonder if you are aware you are playing a free-to-play PC game with admittedly ****ty graphics that many people with **** computers spend $2000 dollars on.

N64 Golden Eye + blunt = win.

Real *****s buy cars, not peecees.

Quote Originally Posted by Fervid View Post
    N64 Golden Eye + blunt = win.
    Goldeneye has not aged well and is pretty poop.

Get owned.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast