Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Admin Pass

Exclamation Clan Admin Pass

It's beeen months since i played M.A.T again and now I forgot my admin pass and I want to disband my clan or quit it to join another clan but i forgot the admin password, can someone help me?

Sent in a ticket also

Tried 123456

Any Ideas or suggestion?

PLS! HELP!

Wait for a reply from support.. We have no chance of checking whats you admin password is.. If you havent been the captain all the time ask the previous captain if he knows the admin password..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

Only need is now to wait,i know it's take longer but u can't do nothing about it! Like Linde1 said ''If you havent been the captain all the time ask the previous captain if he knows the admin password.. ''

i just created a clan and I want to quit but I don't know wat is a admin pass and I am captain and no one is in my clan and I cant give the captain away cuz no one is in my clan

1st if u want to leave clan and u r alone if u didn't change pass then try 123456 also u need to wait about 6 days to disband your clan,but u have other way try to call some newbie around 20 level after that give him captain and just leave clan!Good luck

I need a Admin pw 123456 Not

Quote Originally Posted by F194461503lYSlg View Post
    I need a Admin pw 123456 Not
    Send in a ticket or ask the old captain..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx. Send ticket about your problem on this page.

Default :C

Quote Originally Posted by SubaGamesFamily View Post
    https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx. Send ticket about your problem on this page.
    Which section would i click if i want to send in the ticket? I joined a random clan ( when i was bad) and now he gave the clan to me and idk whats the admin pass and idk the captain's name either. :C. Suggestion : Can u guys just make it quit easier , like u dont have to enter the login pass or admin pass and just quit -_-?

(Note : yes i tried 123456 for admin pass and it didnt work)

Just pick login issue section, it doesn't really matter.

Admin pass is necessary, though I suggest the website to auto-send mail about the admin pass to new captain.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast