Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bring Wonderking back!

Ohh man i loved this game soo much. PLEASE SUBA BRING THIS GAME BACK

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPuff View Post
    That's rude and unnecessary Sonnen. There was no need to be pompous about this thread. Suba took interest and that's more than most publishers would be willing to do these days. Thank you to the Suba staff for taking interest in our game. I wish you guys prosper and become a well known and well established publisher more-so than you are now.
    Wat? I did start this thread which also means i can declare it as useless.
    Also, the only "special" thing that has happened is that a CM has answered, there never was a true answer from Subagames.
    I dont know what use this thread has if someone else already took Wonderking, is it to make Subagames be jealous about a chance they didnt take?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnenmann View Post
    Wat? I did start this thread which also means i can declare it as useless.
    Also, the only "special" thing that has happened is that a CM has answered, there never was a true answer from Subagames.
    I dont know what use this thread has if someone else already took Wonderking, is it to make Subagames be jealous about a chance they didnt take?
    Firstly, by making this thread; you're holding the entire community on your shoulders as a representative Sonnen, and if you can't do that properly then it's best you don't do it at all. If this thread is useless then that's fine. Suba never made any promises to the community to begin with and you finding it useless isn't exactly going to prove anything or sway anyone's opinion, your statement did nothing to contribute to your own thread and ultimately made you look pompous. Not to mention you don't work for them so you don't know if they have or have not been in contact with the developers at all. You're the beginning factor to this thread, just not the end of it.

Funny when the person who started the thread also contributes to derailing it, but you know what -- at this point iv'e come to expect no more from you than this. Why? Because you've already done more than one thing to possibly screw over the rest of the community and that pompous statement included. Nobody likes a 14 year old kid who's only goal is to score e-fame by pretending to be a martyr for the community, the sooner you grow up and understand this, the better the community will be without spastic kids who eventually end up being a negative aspect to the community rather than a positive aspect.

- is a man who made an account for the purpose of this thread-

I played Wonderking a lot, so much so I was ranked in the top 500 players, and the only reason i stopped was because it shut down. Even in other games people say "Hey kdis? ( kdis being my in game name), kdis from Wonderking?" and from there old friends reunite. If you publish this game, all I have to say is that i guarantee a cool 5,000 people that would thank you, though I would not know who they are. I would very much enjoy if you bring this game back.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPuff View Post
    Firstly, by making this thread; you're holding the entire community on your shoulders as a representative Sonnen, and if you can't do that properly then it's best you don't do it at all. If this thread is useless then that's fine. Suba never made any promises to the community to begin with and you finding it useless isn't exactly going to prove anything or sway anyone's opinion, your statement did nothing to contribute to your own thread and ultimately made you look pompous. Not to mention you don't work for them so you don't know if they have or have not been in contact with the developers at all. You're the beginning factor to this thread, just not the end of it.

Funny when the person who started the thread also contributes to derailing it, but you know what -- at this point iv'e come to expect no more from you than this. Why? Because you've already done more than one thing to possibly screw over the rest of the community and that pompous statement included. Nobody likes a 14 year old kid who's only goal is to score e-fame by pretending to be a martyr for the community, the sooner you grow up and understand this, the better the community will be without spastic kids who eventually end up being a negative aspect to the community rather than a positive aspect.
    You don't seem to be very bright.
    Seems like insulting is your only way to make yourself look "special".
    How the hell should making a thread to get a good game back make me feel famous? I just wanted to save a good game from dieing. I had a reason to start this thread; I had ensured support by a popular site called ClubWK. If that site didnt exist i wouldnt have made this thread because no one would see it and we wouldnt have as many sites in this thread as there are now.
    There is no way this Thread has any use now as another publisher has picked up Wonderking, they cant do anything with it right now.
    This is why this Thread is useless right now, and its not a reason for you to rage.
    Pretty sad people like you dont get banned, this empowers my thoughts of this Thread being useless.

By the way... the way you act makes YOU look like the 14 year old kid in here. Try to find a way to talk to be without insulting me, but i think that will be hard for someone like you.
    Last edited by Sonnenmann; August 6th, 2014 at 03:39 PM.

I hope suba gets this game. Lots of great memories playing my gunslinger, any news on this?

pls bring it back

Hope... .

Hope is still in the air...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112