Thread: Woah man look at those Mechs

Default Woah man look at those Mechs

In case you guys didn't know, I do draw mech thingies and such but in a lineart form for right now.

Most of my inspirations come from Armored Core, in case you guys didn't play that game for Playstation that's the game I play (Because MechWarrior is too ****ing slow) and I also play Hawken for right now.

But anyways enough flabberghasting my crap all over and stuff, heres some art.

The Program I use by the way is Art Rage Studio 3.

If you can't see most of the designing, then View Image the images since this Forum downsizes the files

One of my first designs I did without any real thought put into it is Shard

My second design, which took a lot more effort compared to shard, is NQMO-SS. Took me about 10 hours to create tops.

And my Third design, which took a hell of a lot more effort and time to create is Morqun (Unusual name I know) and took me 3 days tops to think and design. I'm really proud of this one honestly.

LV 8x MG ANI/Artemis

nice very nice

OMG Beauty works! Very great jobs! +1
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

armored core for answer was the ****
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

WOW! Great job on the mechs! Can't wait to see them coloured.

I'm not into them but I can bet chu my Bf would think they where Awesome he's nutz for this kinda stuff ^^' but I still like your work and it's really clean so nice job <3.

Waiting in Hope for Domo

Very nice. I'd like to ask you, do you sketch them first (like you would on a piece of paper) and then go over them with the line art, or do you immediately make up random shapes (does the program have specific options for that)? Your last work seems rather complex.