Thread: Windows 8

Post Windows 8

How Can i play mat in Windows 8 D: I Downloaded mat and ten tell me Upload Fail and I Restartet it and again fail etc How can I play MAT in Windows 8? D:

When does it give you the upload fail error message? When its trying to auto update or?
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

Provide a screenshot of the error.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Linde1 View Post
    When does it give you the upload fail error message? When its trying to auto update or?
    When its finish then appear Update Failed and my Bro have Windows8 2 and 2 cant update

Provide a screenshot of the error like toffy say so we can see when it hapenned

Just keep doing that, "update failed" is common error. Happen to me many times.
    There are another alternatives. Update your MAT to latest client using different computer. If still fail, use another computer. (Cyber Cafe is the best for this)
    It helped for me, I failed to update with my main laptop, but managed to fully update using my second laptop.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ToFFyiCE View Post
    Just keep doing that, "update failed" is common error. Happen to me many times.
    There are another alternatives. Update your MAT to latest client using different computer. If still fail, use another computer. (Cyber Cafe is the best for this)
    It helped for me, I failed to update with my main laptop, but managed to fully update using my second laptop.
    If this didn't do the trick. Try and download the manual patch and install that..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde