Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guild] FairyTail (no longer recruiting)

Default [Guild] FairyTail (no longer recruiting)

well i saw a post on forum saying "soon there will be a thread with guild recruitment" and i decided to be the first, Though this isnt actually a recruitment, its more like an announcement,

litle background, Fairy Tail was a guild i entered when i was a noob in LH, Nenel was the guild leader at the time, after awhile we managed to get knowned again and i found many friends there, my best memories of LH are in that guild. after that when servers merged, i decided to create FairyTail to continue Nenel work, and cause FT in UK server was fun and i wanted that again. so since i had FT as my guild through all that time decided to continue with that guild in this server as well :3

So i hereby announce that FairyTail, guild from LH UK will be back in this server, already have 8 menbers counting myself, a few other menbers are:

NekoBelphegor,
    Nessler_PT
    Drevid( if he decides to play)

Not gonna put the name of all the players since i didnt ask theyr aproval.

Anyways Fairy Tail is going to be back as soon as game launches wich i hope is soon, and we are going to roast Neko when the guild is formed, feel free to drop by and have a bite :3.

Still if you want to join Fairy Tail, i welcome anyone

That is all. thank you for your time, and here is a photo of Fairy Tail back in UK server trying to do QM :3 provided by Drevid

0926-211739.jpg (apologies for the size, i dont know how to make it larger)
    Last edited by SephyrelLH; July 21st, 2013 at 06:13 PM.

I'm not happy about roasting me, but except for that Fairy Tail is the best guild chu could decide on! So take part in a lively life at LH with us and enjoy freezing the guild leader with me, because he isn't that strong as he may seem~
    Nyahahaha~

Good Luck on actually being the first to create that guild name.

And why do people have to create a guild with that name. :c

We can do anything if we want to and we have to do it, because the guild is just awesome-nyah~
    Last edited by NekoBel; July 21st, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

You're definitely a little bit early to be creating a guild thread even if it is just an announcement but good luck with your guild nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenPooksie View Post
    Good Luck on actually being the first to create that guild name.

And why do people have to create a guild with that name. :c
    as i said its to keep the "tradition" if ive always been in Fairy Tail guild from LH UK why not now?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoBel View Post
    I'm not happy about roasting me, but except for that Fairy Tail is the best guild chu could decide on! So take part in a lively life at LH with us and enjoy freezing the guild leader with me, because he isn't that strong as he may seem~
    Nyahahaha~
    and Bel roasting you is fun :3 your gonna love be eaten by us all

Lol how i said to you Serathael, we are only a few but we count as 30 or 40! Btw, I don´t do GvG xD
    Nessler_PT - If you don't take risks, you can't creat a future
    Bouncy Shiny Pichu by Kattling of Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by awaker View Post
    lol how i said to you serathael, we are only a few but we count as 30 or 40! Btw, i don´t do gvg xd
    you coward!
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

coward? me? I only fear one person! You are talking with a guy who had a bad experience with GvGs xDD btw that person it´s you .. ahah
    Nessler_PT - If you don't take risks, you can't creat a future
    Bouncy Shiny Pichu by Kattling of Deviantart

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast