Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tier 5 Rank Up Quest

Get lvl 10 VL before go into Hestian Quest or Force of Nature or Hall of Valhalla buff can help you inside quest.
    http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/8184/e9kq.jpg

Take a party with a full buffs (hov,fon,vl,ms tier5 buff) before you can enter to defeat hestian
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

In my last search in the dark specter leaves me, that was very easy but I could do, Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Poskol View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to finish the 3rd part of the tier 5 rank up quest and asking myself: Is this part a bad joke?

40 Grotesque in 90 minutes seems to be impossible to me.
    I'm a spark mech, therefore I do not have a high level Grand Smash to spam. So it takes me a bite more time to kill such a Grotesque than it takes for an e.g. Pikeman.

In addition those mobs are not just the ones that spawn regularly, which means I can either loose time running around that ugly iron1 map trying to find some or staying at a spot hoping them to spawn often enough.

Both compared with my low single target damage makes it impossible to me to finish this quest. Well, maybe I can finish it when I hit lvl 100 ....

Am I doing something really wrong or are there any tricks?

Thank you!
    Poskol

PS: I'm not rich so I can't afford high end aged 80D equip. Though I have 80 equip. So please no advices like "buy a +15 MS scythe" or something like this. Thanks again
    dude wait to expire that ****in grotesque and ratoo quest. Try to wait for dark espectre quest in ct3. Then lastly brace urself for the ugly lion boss that summons a dark gay monster that drops fireballs. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gazob View Post
    3 ways,

party up, grab some friends holf down one of the busy spawns or a couple of the busy spawns, you kill the grots they kill everything else.

2 inventories full of mirotics, spawn 6 at a time, will hold most busy spawns.

let the quest expire when you go back you will probably get a different monster.

GaZ

Indeed...
    Member of LEGENDS

I walk slowly but I never walk backward.

Cac' ban cho minh hoi , neu minh de len lv 95 moi lam Quest Rank_up 5 , khi do van kill quai' vat level nhu luc 8x hay la level quai vat cung tang theo hay van skill 2 lan 40 con 85 va 1 lan 40 con 100

Quote Originally Posted by BoyColdly View Post
    Cac' ban cho minh hoi , neu minh de len lv 95 moi lam Quest Rank_up 5 , khi do van kill quai' vat level nhu luc 8x hay la level quai vat cung tang theo hay van skill 2 lan 40 con 85 va 1 lan 40 con 100
    pls use English or at least try Google translate

My Assassin is 80 and I met our dear skill master after 5 seconds

i had finished my quest and im only lvl 85 mech

sory for bumping this old post up, having a little trouble with 2nd part of the quest as well

level101 Priestess

40 Grot > Ratoo > Ratoo > Grot

On Ratoo, i Soloed CT2 Hellspawn with a page of Dragon crystals got 38/40

so i should just wait for the game to give me Dark Specter?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast