Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tier 5 Rank Up Quest

Default Tier 5 Rank Up Quest

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to finish the 3rd part of the tier 5 rank up quest and asking myself: Is this part a bad joke?

40 Grotesque in 90 minutes seems to be impossible to me.
    I'm a spark mech, therefore I do not have a high level Grand Smash to spam. So it takes me a bite more time to kill such a Grotesque than it takes for an e.g. Pikeman.

In addition those mobs are not just the ones that spawn regularly, which means I can either loose time running around that ugly iron1 map trying to find some or staying at a spot hoping them to spawn often enough.

Both compared with my low single target damage makes it impossible to me to finish this quest. Well, maybe I can finish it when I hit lvl 100 ....

Am I doing something really wrong or are there any tricks?

Thank you!
    Poskol

PS: I'm not rich so I can't afford high end aged 80D equip. Though I have 80 equip. So please no advices like "buy a +15 MS scythe" or something like this. Thanks again
    Last edited by Poskol; July 24th, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Pristontale 1
    8x SparkMech 5x AutoMech
    <br>

3 ways,

party up, grab some friends holf down one of the busy spawns or a couple of the busy spawns, you kill the grots they kill everything else.

2 inventories full of mirotics, spawn 6 at a time, will hold most busy spawns.

let the quest expire when you go back you will probably get a different monster.

GaZ

And btw what level are you?
    I'm a magician and i want to take the tier 5 quest but im waiting to gain some SP more
    which is the minimum level to take it and dont die in the try?

Thank you everyone for the answers.

My main is 87 and since I came back after quite some time, I do not have ingame friends

I think I have to let it expire (yet again) this time and hope for some better but I guess the options are pretty much the same crappy quest (Ratoo maybe)
    Pristontale 1
    8x SparkMech 5x AutoMech
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by Poskol View Post
    Thank you everyone for the answers.

My main is 87 and since I came back after quite some time, I do not have ingame friends

I think I have to let it expire (yet again) this time and hope for some better but I guess the options are pretty much the same crappy quest (Ratoo maybe)
    Aww man, The ratoo's are even more crap then this to spawn :S
    Maybe do as the guy above said, spawn mirotic crystals and hope for them to spawn.
    btw, If its hard for u to kill the grotesque's, I dont think u can finish it, because in the last part u gotta kill something strong ( for ur build and lv) which takes Xetan's with him xD

Wish u best of luck

Flippy

Well i got the 40 ratoos for the last part of that quest (I failed it)
    i went and got the quest again and the master gave me 40 dark specter (too easy)
    i finished it and went to hestian, he killed me in 10 seconds
    Well i could kill that hestian and the other things if i'm given more time -_- (damn time limit)

Ill just leave this friendly advice, get VL and any other buffs you can get your hands on before you go in, but VL is the most important by far, and get the xetans "stuck" on the corners be running along the edges of the map and hit hestian when hes alone.
    IGN: Zgr / Zgrs

Thanks a lot everyone!

Seems like I have to hope for the Dark Spectre part (got 3 times Grotesque by now). And for the final part: I have to check how this is going to be.

Can't be a quest for powermechs, other mechs should be able to do this quest too without being 20 lvl above the requirement. But thinking about the tier 5 skills which are only supporting powermechs (and auto) ....

PS: 4 times 40 Grotesque. The skill master hates me.
    Last edited by Poskol; July 26th, 2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Pristontale 1
    8x SparkMech 5x AutoMech
    <br>

So, after I got the Dark Spectre, I faced Hestian or however this doggy is called.

It's a freaking joke. The whole quest is made for PowerMechs. All other mechs have to be a lot higher in lvl than Tier5 requirement in order to have a chance (tank might survive easy but the time limit kills it).

This is just so .... idiotic.
    Pristontale 1
    8x SparkMech 5x AutoMech
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by Poskol View Post
    So, after I got the Dark Spectre, I faced Hestian or however this doggy is called.

It's a freaking joke. The whole quest is made for PowerMechs. All other mechs have to be a lot higher in lvl than Tier5 requirement in order to have a chance (tank might survive easy but the time limit kills it).

This is just so .... idiotic.
    I know of priestess and mages that have done on level 80, so its not bout the damage cause you can't tell me they have awesome 1v1 damage.
    Just use a force and poke it down with whatever weapon you are using and rank 1 skills if you need to.
    IGN: Zgr / Zgrs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast