Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PROS - Brigade ?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel1973 View Post
    You are used to get too many easy things, I can understand that you cry and cry. However the 1st time i saw the crystals I started to probe all the combinations (you probably went into a forum), but I preffer to investigate on my own.
    I <3 these words. You're right, man

Get owned.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Hi (Hola/Merhaba),

First of all, you are giving wrong information, we come from Corsario`s server (Spanish Server), some of us played on Auriga`s server (.net) which is not a Spanish Server.

You say we are who KS the whole nation, and its your brigade (GA) who starting with this s**t. The best of this is that when we open Hyden we usually call your
    brig mates for coming and never had any KS problem. Recently, the last times we get into Hyden you brigade started to ks our mgs because you think you are the best
    brigade in the whole world.

Moreover, talking about MrEvo (who I call Superman) hes so funny because he says: ''Im gonna open Hyden for us because im 340attk and i have a super Noimm'' and then he
    just fails.

But yeah, you are gods in this server but genuinely there are 3 brigs which are much better then yours and they just play they don`t fly around saying they are beasts.

They really know that the game based on competitiveness between nation, brigades and players.

About Crystals.. I don`t know if you realize that this is a big competition between nation and/or brigades because the number of players who can get into Hyden is limited.
    Otherwise there are some players who perfers open the boss or an hh.

You are used to get too many easy things, I can understand that you cry and cry. However the 1st time i saw the crystals I started to probe all the combinations
    (you probably went into a forum), but I preffer to investigate on my own. I think you can`t forbit to do that.

I recommend you learn the sense of the game and also read the 4.0 patchnotes, its says you must look the combinations of crystals and that all. Which is what im doing.

If you know them all,congratulations.. but im trying to discover 720 more.

Regards,
    Prinn
    Mother****ing post of the year.

Hi (Hola/Merhaba),

First of all, you are giving wrong information, we come from Corsario`s server (Spanish Server), some of us played on Auriga`s server (.net) which is not a Spanish Server.

You say we are who KS the whole nation, and its your brigade (GA) who starting with this s**t. The best of this is that when we open Hyden we usually call your
    brig mates for coming and never had any KS problem. Recently, the last times we get into Hyden you brigade started to ks our mgs because you think you are the best
    brigade in the whole world.

Moreover, talking about MrEvo (who I call Superman) hes so funny because he says: ''Im gonna open Hyden for us because im 340attk and i have a super Noimm'' and then he
    just fails.

But yeah, you are gods in this server but genuinely there are 3 brigs which are much better then yours and they just play they don`t fly around saying they are beasts.

They really know that the game based on competitiveness between nation, brigades and players.

About Crystals.. I don`t know if you realize that this is a big competition between nation and/or brigades because the number of players who can get into Hyden is limited.
    Otherwise there are some players who perfers open the boss or an hh.

You are used to get too many easy things, I can understand that you cry and cry. However the 1st time i saw the crystals I started to probe all the combinations
    (you probably went into a forum), but I preffer to investigate on my own. I think you can`t forbit to do that.

I recommend you learn the sense of the game and also read the 4.0 patchnotes, its says you must look the combinations of crystals and that all. Which is what im doing.

If you know them all,congratulations.. but im trying to discover 720 more.

Regards,
    Prinn

Ok just so you understand, when Ash Lane first came out I already figured out the majority of the combinations and what they activate. If what you say is true about "probing" the combinations then you would not always be shooting the same crystal first. So I doubt that is your true logic for your actions.

Second I have never claimed to be in "the best brigade ever" nor have I ever stated that GA is the "best". I know there are many competitive brigades and that there are many who are just as powerful and active. Anyone who has known me since I have been playing knows I am generally a modest person and easy to get along with. I do not cause trouble just to cause trouble like Evo does.

I cannot speak for "superman" and I cannot justify his actions, but I refuse to be condemned for trouble that another player has caused. Also as you know, it is much easier to mess the crystals up, since you only have to shoot one out of order. I cannot speak for anyone who "KS'd" your MG's in hidden place, to my understanding the disagreement started when Evo supposedly took 2 Super-Gambles form one of your members in chaos, since that occurrence that is the one thing your members have tried using to justify KSing our MG when we were in hidden place together last.

I tried kindly starting a conversation to solve this disagreement but that did not get anyone very far, except for making more accusations and just further complicating the whole disagreement. No one ever said anyone were "gods" on this server, but whatever you have heard was said by someone else and not myself, so again I can only speak for myself.

As for competing for the crystals, so many players who value going into hidden place have already hit level 110 before you guys even started playing on this server, to the point that there are never more players trying to get in, than the number of players allowed in there. So yes even though what you stated in this regard is a valid statement, it is nothing I already did not know and nothing that is relevant to our disagreement.

I agree with you that some of the GA members have been rude, and done nothing to help resolve this and only inflamed the amount of tension between anyone, but I have chosen to remove myself from the situation and just do the best to find some other solution. I can only apologize for myself, which I have been trying to do since 10:00 server time. I apologized to JHON89, I offered him 2 super gambles, and I even offered to take this post down, but he insisted that was not enough to change the situation and that he had to hear the apology from Evo/superman. I did and have done everything in my power to offer a reasonable resolution to ALL THREE conflicts, and none of them were good enough.

At this point there is nothing more I can do except call attention to the conflict at hand. By messing up the crystals continuously you only hurt the nation and the entire player base in ANI, including yourselves. Regardless as to what you rebuttal with, your only hurting your own and everyone's growth.

I apologize for mistaking your brigades and players origin, but just as I have mistaken your origin you have mistaken mine as well. Until you know more about me, how long I have played, what I know, and what I have accomplished, you might not want to rush to rude conclusions. I apologize for not taking my own advice at first, but frustration leads to blindness and rushed conclusions, we are all guilty of this.

If we all keep playing the "revenge game" it just ruins the fun for everyone, it would be nice if we can all just get over it, put it behind us, and move on with working together for the same collective goal. Regardless as to who offended who first, I have offered my condolences and apologies numerous times already, which is far more than what I have received from anyone else from involved in this conflict. I even demonstrated my respect for you and your brigade after several observations when I first returned from a small break I took, and noticed your group hammering crystals consistently. I don't have a large ego like Evo and some others who have done nothing but finger point and blame others for starting it, instead of manning up and apologizing to move on from a stupid conflict that is really unnecessary.

With that said maybe you understand a bit more of my perspective now, and realize that I have offered you nothing but respect since we started; including my apologies for all this nonsense. Before I am accused or insulted for being a QQ'er I will state that there are no tears in this message, only sensible reason, sincere concern, respect, and apologies. I hope you can take the time to understand my full meanings.

Maybe my sense of things are out of order but if you're in a brig you get lumped in with the name given to that brig and it's reputation. If you can't have "superman" act appropriately and from what I've heard aggravate almost the entire nation then don't be in the same brig as him. You don't want to leave the brigade band against him and have him booted from the brigade. Don't want to do that? You deal with the actions towards your brigade without complaint to anyone else but the people in your brigade because they are the sole problem that caused all of this.

You know "superman" though Vykker he's too proud and doesn't care. So this is just something else you'll have to deal with.

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

i just saw a comment get deleted.
    Freedom of speech dude, if you can talk **** why cant he?

showoff.jpg

I have to work tomorrow, I had my fun, thanks all for the chat.

Xj really deleted a comment because he got butthurt by it.
    Interesting.

Starrky
    Level: 102 IG

yeah XJ ,why u dellete my comment ? u need vaseline bro ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast