Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PROS - Brigade ?

Lightbulb PROS - Brigade ?

Is anyone else having trouble working with this new brigade ?

Apparently these guys are from the Aurigea which is/was a Spanish Air-Rivals server. These guys fly around acting like they own the server already KSing anyone they want and then blame the other player for shooting their mob/s to begin with.

Does anyone else see the logic with this ? And now they want to mess the crystals up for ANI even when they have a perfectly open shot to open Hidden Place. So now when select ANI are in Ash Lane standing by they will have to compete with members of the own nation to open Hidden Place before PROS mess up the crystal order.

What is up with this . . . and what if anything can be done . . .

English test b4 registration? IQ test might help too

Quote Originally Posted by vykker View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble working with this new brigade ?

Apparently these guys are from the Aurigea which is/was a Spanish Air-Rivals server. These guys fly around acting like they own the server already KSing anyone they want and then blame the other player for shooting their mob/s to begin with.

Does anyone else see the logic with this ? And now they want to mess the crystals up for ANI even when they have a perfectly open shot to open Hidden Place. So now when select ANI are in Ash Lane standing by they will have to compete with members of the own nation to open Hidden Place before PROS mess up the crystal order.

What is up with this . . . and what if anything can be done . . .
    Time to bring back brigade wars?
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

First world problems.

This reminds me of that Orion brigade "TheATeam" that came over to NAAO, they were all like this: "Oh, we are so pro, we have 1.000.000 brigfame on Orion as the first of whole AR". They got trolled hard and they left the server forever.

Guess this is just another brigade that is just like this.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

TheAteam was a nice brig made whit a-g only, paddy was the leader back in there ut who came here wasn't paddy.
    Pross brig well never hear of them so they might be a 0 on the left side (get it lol) well spam duels on them , form war, kill theyr mobs, call me I be there hahha ( I like the last one) but hey there is not much to do from your side so I'm sorry for u

I need to brig duel please. why do people say "bring that back" ? does that function not work anymore at the moment? ? ?

Artemis players 4 lyfe.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Hi (Hola/Merhaba),

First of all, you are giving wrong information, we come from Corsario`s server (Spanish Server), some of us played on Auriga`s server (.net) which is not a Spanish Server.

You say we are who KS the whole nation, and its your brigade (GA) who starting with this s**t. The best of this is that when we open Hyden we usually call your
    brig mates for coming and never had any KS problem. Recently, the last times we get into Hyden you brigade started to ks our mgs because you think you are the best
    brigade in the whole world.

Moreover, talking about MrEvo (who I call Superman) hes so funny because he says: ''Im gonna open Hyden for us because im 340attk and i have a super Noimm'' and then he
    just fails.

But yeah, you are gods in this server but genuinely there are 3 brigs which are much better then yours and they just play they don`t fly around saying they are beasts.

They really know that the game based on competitiveness between nation, brigades and players.

About Crystals.. I don`t know if you realize that this is a big competition between nation and/or brigades because the number of players who can get into Hyden is limited.
    Otherwise there are some players who perfers open the boss or an hh.

You are used to get too many easy things, I can understand that you cry and cry. However the 1st time i saw the crystals I started to probe all the combinations
    (you probably went into a forum), but I preffer to investigate on my own. I think you can`t forbit to do that.

I recommend you learn the sense of the game and also read the 4.0 patchnotes, its says you must look the combinations of crystals and that all. Which is what im doing.

If you know them all,congratulations.. but im trying to discover 720 more.

Regards,
    Prinn

I like this guy..A LOT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast