Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [C]Prs skill: Virtual Life

Default [C]Prs skill: Virtual Life

the vl bug goes far beyond "lasts 2-3 secs before it runs up", but thats mainly due to "lag" (it takes around 1 second to see on your own screen what another player did, if you have more than one computer you can verify it)

thing with VL bug is simple, you cannot see any buff active on a player you havent seen moving similar to what happens when you go somewhere and everyone in ric (shops, afk players, etc) end up staring at the north...

*crosses fingers* hope this gets fixed because its annoying...
    Last edited by Fervid; August 6th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
    [Tigerlily 10x Atalanta]
    [Member of LatinoAmeric]
    [Comunidad en Facebook: Priston Tale 'n Español]
    [https://www.facebook.com/pristontalenespanol]

Default Prs skill: Virtual Life

Bug Description:
    Few very known bugs about Virtual life (VL)
    Skill description

Increase life percentage: 30%
    Duration: 270 sec
    MP usage: 97
    Stamina usage: 40

First - If you put VL on another player another prs who have been out of range, comes along, he wont be abel to see the "heart" over the one you put VL on. And this second prs is now abel to put another VL ontop of him. This will reset the visual heart over his head, but not the timer. So when the timer runs out theres still the visual heart over the players head. And you will not be abel to put a new VL on this player before the "hidden timer" runs out. So now you got a player with an animation of a buff but without the acutal buff.

Secondly - This can also be done in another way. When you as prs buff another person with VL, you see a heart over his/hers head. And you will be abel to see the heart dissapere before the timer runs out on your friends screen, and you will therefor be abel to put another VL on him before the timer runs out. Then the timer runs out and he got a heart over his head from the Rebuff. but he will not have the buff itself.

Procedure to duplicate this bug:
    Like mentioned above

Other information:
    non

Screenshot(s)/Video(s):
    Again not needed.

-Trip

Thanks for the report. Would just like to have some confirmation from some others about this.

Also, if you teleport to a town after being VLd, the heart adn buff vanish. When you teleport back to the person who VLd you (with an union core) they still see the heart and are unable to rebuff you.

Yes. This bug has been going on for years. Pretty much, if your vl runs out, within a time frame of about 5 seconds, a prs can still vl you which will cause this bug. You will receive a new heart over your head but the timer of the vl will not appear, and therefore you will be bugged for the entire amount of the vl skill without actually receiving the beneficial effects. The only way to resolve this issue is by going far out of range and coming back to the prs for another vl.

It would be great if this bug was finally fixed.

Is there any way you guys could record this bug on video?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeath View Post
    I removed that post and merged it with our thread here. Because of the date that the post was created, when it merged with this thread it applied the post to the top of this thread.

lol, are you telling me that a bug that has been known for 5+ years wasn't previously reported to Yedang!?

Anyway, if you want a video I will make one and show by putting the mouse pointer on the player HP column that it occurs

I'll be back...

Dan

btw, how do I stop 'cheating' so that I don't get kicked off the server!?

I can play for hours and not get kicked, but if I go afk for 5 mins I get kicked ^&%$^&$%#

Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast