Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [C]Enigma force bug: lvl req ; 200+

Quote Originally Posted by Lionelle1991 View Post
    I tested it myself and it looks like they work for me but it's very different depending on my GC and criticals, I used no skills.
    The first 3 DG's without force died in 11, 13 and 13 attacks.
    The second 3 DG's with Inferna Force died in 11, 10, 11 attacks.
    Tim, there should be a much clearer difference when using force. I think you just got lucky when using the force and your damage is actually unchanged. I have tested forces on KS and they do not work.

OK, I just tested again, on a knight with standard hits this time.
    86 and 90 hits without force to kill a dog in LOC, and 66 hits to kill it with a mirage force. There's no way you can explain a 36% difference with just good luck.

My guess is that pikes just kill too fast to really see the difference the force makes....
    Last edited by TheRealDeath; August 4th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks for all the info about this bug. It has already been escalated, but the information is a prime example of what we would be looking for when we are collecting data for bugs.

its important to confirm if forces work with skills i think we can say that forces do work with out skills now and from what i tested so far i dont think they work with skills and this is a problem because it makes them useless.
    <a href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/pike11x.png/ target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4360/pike11x.png target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4360/pike11x.png</a></a>

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMithrandir View Post
    its important to confirm if forces work with skills i think we can say that forces do work with out skills now and from what i tested so far i dont think they work with skills and this is a problem because it makes them useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeath View Post
    Video
    ^ video showing they work with skills. However, forces add a fixed amount of damage to each hit, regardless of how much attack power a skill adds, so the stronger the skill itself, the smaller the force's effect be (relatively).

Hey Ferv,

So although there are some doubts about whether forces actually work or not (with or without skills), will you still be forwarding this bug to Yedang to examine?

Quote Originally Posted by KeeloKeelo View Post
    Hey Ferv,

So although there are some doubts about whether forces actually work or not (with or without skills), will you still be forwarding this bug to Yedang to examine?
    Yes.

/tooshort.

there is one important thing to know about forces that maybe help you out ferv. I tested the forces with some chars that didnt finish t5 quest, and with my pike that done t5 alrdy. As u noticed, the protest always comes from players that play at high maps with t5 skills achieved. The thing is: the forces work (except enigma). BUT: after finishing t5 the forces dont work anymore. Thats my result. I cant make you a video, but im sure that other players can just make lvl 1 char and test with a sparky force. I made several mules alrdy and the forces work. nAnd i tested the forces with my ata during event and the dmg boost from inferna was very noticeable
    With pikeman lvl101 t5 finished, the forces dont work. tested several forces at several maps on several servers...and this would also fit to the fact that the bug appeared after t5 release
    Last edited by bioodreaver; August 5th, 2013 at 02:16 PM.

Do you see the force icon (near your other buffs, on the top left of your screen)? And does it actually increase your damage in the 'C' menu? Cause I can see the icon, can see the damage change, and can feel the dif on a lvl 101 pike with T5 done lol

Here's another video and I have Tier 5 too.
    I just noticed there's another 1st Hit Miss at 0:16/0:17, I must be getting blind.
    Last edited by Lionelle1991; August 6th, 2013 at 07:50 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast