Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [C]Enigma force bug: lvl req ; 200+

Those damn Hell hounds >,<
    Damn them to hell !

Dan

I want to say that the forces are not working at all ..with saying that you do the same damage when killing a mob , even with force on it show how much it goes up from using it but really it don't at all increase when you hit the monster in high level maps , I think all the force orbs needs looking over seriously.

Another thing to note are we getting forces from the rest of the sheltoms and that includes for magic shelts also , as mgs and prs only goes up to magic devines .. is there gonna be a serious update patch any time soon with many new things to come ?. we need catching up badly so behind compared to others.
    <P>Fruitcake power..shows the power of the ninja ^^</P>

Maybe YeDang should just give us a DMG boost patch, Which allows damage like 1200+ which people have Nowadays.
    Maybe its like the old Defence Bug, The DMG has his max also, And everything more than that won't show you results.
    So for example if your damage is pikeman (800-1100), When you use force it will for example go to (1000-1300), Your DMG will only be (800-1100) because you can't get more then 1200.
    Yedang should look into this from my opinion, But well, Not everything happens.

i agree with you mate they do need to sort this out coz we should be doing more damage with the forces ..yedang needs to sort this out big time, they need to sort out these big bugs that we have..we have a voice and they should listen to us on this and resolve it. pt is a good game and i enjoy playing it it just need the right ppl to make things to go smoothly , its addictive but oh well i like getting the time to play abit each day when i can.
    <P>Fruitcake power..shows the power of the ninja ^^</P>

When is this getting fixed? Its been what roughly a month?

5 months no improvement to fix this bug
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123