Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [C]Enigma force bug: lvl req ; 200+

Default [C]Enigma force bug: lvl req ; 200+

one of the most well known bugs , enigma force lvl requirement is set up to 200+. Not sure why it happens, how it happens, it just happened after t5.

Very amusing: Its a mileage shop item, too
    Last edited by Fervid; August 4th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.

You forgot a picture:

IGN: Zgr / Zgrs

its already old thing and still theres no action taken , prolly be like it until next patch
    n

There was a rumor at one point that this was just a visual glitch. Can we just get a full description of the problem on this and then I will send it off to phase 2. Walk us through the entire process of what happens. Are you actually able to click the items at all? Does it use the item when you click it? Or does nothing at all happen.

Using it does nothing, doesn't get used up just stays there taking space, you can drag them around the inventory tho, also sells for 0 gold.
    IGN: Zgr / Zgrs

I would like to add to this.

It is clear that TriHeart informed the community that the lv. 200 requirement is just a visual glitch. However, none of us have still managed to use this. I have tried to use this force on different classes of various levels and still no luck.

In addition to this usage bug. All of the forces themselves are bugged, an issue that have already been risen in the forums and a major bug in the game. Although the attack power addition of the force may be displayed in the Character Info. panel ('C'), the player's damage is still unchanged and the expected benefit from the forces is not properly reflected.

I know I have brought this up multiple times but I just want to make sure that this issue is highly prioritized and is placed in Phase 2.

Thank you.

I'm able to use forces (not enigma though), I get the damage added and it also actually adds to my killing speed.

Video

weird when i use forces there is 0 diffrence always the same amount of cls needed to kill a monster.
    <a href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/pike11x.png/ target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4360/pike11x.png target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4360/pike11x.png</a></a>

I tested it myself and it looks like they work for me but it's very different depending on my GC and criticals, I used no skills.
    The first 3 DG's without force died in 11, 13 and 13 attacks.
    The second 3 DG's with Inferna Force died in 11, 10, 11 attacks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast