Thread: [C]Bugs with the clan master

Default [C]Bugs with the clan master

1) Clan registration doesn't complete
    - unable to use Union Summon and Union Stick Cores
    - unable to use Guardian Saint crystals

2) Unable to leave clan in-game
    Last edited by Fervid; August 6th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

This is some great information. Could I perhaps request that you post some screen shots of that error message when trying to leave the clan. Also if we can get some more feedback from the community about this bug, that's would be great.

How are current clans created? Or are you also suggesting that there haven't been any new clans created for quite some time.

You can create clans ingame but they never register after the 7 days if you have x amount of members.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think vice clan leaders can't invite people to the clan ingame.

As Lionelle said, we can create new clans but they cannot be a "complete" clan. If you have the minimum amount of members needed, it will still say that the clan is in process of registering. However, the clan itself will still be there and you can use clan chat. Union cores and guardian saint crystals do not work. Deputy/vice clan leaders also cannot invite people.

Thanks for the feedback. As soon as someone can post a screenshot of that error message I think there will be enough information to escalate this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Fervid View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. As soon as someone can post a screenshot of that error message I think there will be enough information to escalate this bug.
    There is no error message for the registration of clans after 7 days. It just keeps saying invite 6 or more members to register your clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionelle1991 View Post
    There is no error message for the registration of clans after 7 days. It just keeps saying invite 6 or more members to register your clan.
    The one when trying to leave the clan. (as i said in the previous post)

Ya all of the above are bugs that have been going on for a while. Would be nice to have them fixed, especially the use of the cores.