Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowded Maps Listing

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default Crowded Maps Listing

Can players list which maps are going through overcrowding and at which times of days?

We may decide to introduce more channels on a few main line maps.

Also we're testing to see if the channels added can be Combat Zones instead of Safe Zones.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Overcrowded channels:
    Slope Port:mid-late day
    Barrenlands:mid-late day
    DC:Needs more (An good idea to make the 74 mission better would be to make an DC mission map that warps you there that way insted of money we have an DC MM?)
    Possiblly Denebola?

NEW!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTgWatch IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said MAIN line maps.. i think thats ZB,RL bark, Relic, Plains etc.etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibomber View Post
    he said MAIN line maps.. i think thats ZB,RL bark, Relic, Plains etc.etc.
    Well, in this case we'll say any map that is not a mission map or designated safe map.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

How would having two battle channels work
    First BCU/PRE Leader.

This is all theoretical as we're still testing to see if it is possible.

But basically players in the enemy nation would be able to pick which battle channel they enter.

DarkWuIf is offline Nothin' says luvin' like a Puri from the oven

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    But basically players in the enemy nation would be able to pick which battle channel they enter.
    I'm sorry, but I believe this is a really bad idea, IMHO. Extra safe channels yes.... extra battle channels....why??? To reduce the size of battle may decrease lag but may also inadvertently diminish the fun of warring.

Barren Lands is always overcrowded whenever I try to go there. It's such a great map with great EXP, and drops. Everyone fights for the best grinding spots, it can cause a lot of tension. Good thing the devs seem to have expected this and created a very high mob density and fast respawn rates.

Still it is not enough for how crowded that map can get and I've been saying since it came out that it would be nice to have safe channels, or more channels for Barren Lands. Even if they have less mobs and a reduced drop rate to the main channel we have now, it would still help to add more channels.
    <a href=http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/Skulls_Moss/Cruxissig.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Cruxissig.jpg</a>

i don't think you should make extra battle channels just anywhere in the main map chains

offshot maps linked to a middle map like barrens can have multiple battle channels w/o affecting the balance, but anywhere in the main map chain (like slop/OP) would be bad.

Ace online forums 0 (Seemingly random times when large groups of people post)

Suggest making a safe channel so people can post without others seeing them.
    Deivynson Molina 3/21/2011 6:28 PM
    Hello sir good afternoon GMs. above all a cordial greeting.

Mr. Vroom look at online ace server prelude ah I missed the Respert and insults to my mother because I please have some respect as todos.tengo in my possession the stored image of the chat where I was assaulted Verval

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast