Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Priston Tale Character Fiction Contest!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Priston Tale Character Fiction Contest!

Hey people of Priston!

Ever think the story of your character needed to be written for all to read? Is your heroic tale worth telling? The struggle of your character from conception to their greatness they are today? Well now is your chance! We're looking for the players to tell the best story of their character's uprising here at Priston Tale.

Telling your epic tale does come with it's perks of course! The top 3 stories will be awarded Suba Point prizes:

1st Place: 20,000 Suba Points
    2nd Place: 10,000 Suba Points
    3rd Place: 5,000 Suba Points

Along with your winnings, is the chance for your characters tale to go down in history to read for ages to come. The top 3 stories will be added to the Forum's Fan Creations page!

The contest will run for 1 month: September 1st to September 30th

All tasks do come with some rules that need to be followed:

1. All stories must be between 2,000 and 5,000 words.
    2. Anyone found of plagiarizing will be automatically disqualified.
    3. One story entry per account. Any extra entries will be deleted.
    4. Stories cannot contain profanity, abusive, offensive or any other language of that sort. All stories are subject to review by Suba Games Staff.

All entries must be posted in this thread.

Once everyone has written their tale, Suba Games staff will pick our Top 3 favorites.

Good luck to everyone, we cant wait to read them all!
    Last edited by Kkid; October 23rd, 2013 at 01:28 PM.
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

bump for awesomeness
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

[CM]Kkid,

Your signature states we can contact you for help via skype? What is your skype information?

Thank you,

Roseshealer

Oh cool I'll get writing

MirMir 110 OHxR3B1RTH
    Cheri 113 FairyLand

I can speak and write english but writing a story will be impossible.
    Thx for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothSpirit View Post
    I can speak and write english but writing a story will be impossible.
    Thx for the event.
    Write in spanish, genius.

Nice event, looking forward to try my writing skills

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss0090 View Post
    Write in spanish, genius.

Nice event, looking forward to try my writing skills
    Can i write in tagalog or visaya? nyahahaha my boss tonax can help to translate from visaya to english...
    haha gogo boss!
    <font color="mediumturquoisse"><b>Express yourself.... Be True</b></font color="mediumturquoisse">

A Tale of XxWhiteRosexX

As a young boy I had always dreamed of being one of the greatest warriors this land has ever seen! I enjoyed watching parades of celebration and excitement in my home town Ricarten. Here once a year, we would acknowledge a single warrior who displayed the greatest valor, honor, determination and strength and bath them with riches, while everyone chanted and yield their name which echo all across the town bouncing off of buildings, electrifying the air with the sound of crashing voices.
    The time for this year’s parade is approaching fast, but before the City Council elects this year’s warrior, I would like to share with you my story as a warrior, and my how I have grown throughout these long and vigorous years.
    Now I am not just a man, but a strong warrior of our world, and the time of year to bath our top warrior approaches. I remember the years of dedication I put in, by conditioning each week without the resources/technology of the younger society. “Back in my day” we did not get to use mysterious creatures, which we spawned from thin air, which would come help and aid ourselves in our training. “Back in my day” we had to kill devastating creatures on our own, or with the support of a few friends.
    During the beginning I remember roaming thru the fields until I reached the Garden of Freedom. Here is where I learned some of my first tricks, which were of great importance to me. I was asked to help our local Skill Master, Verkan and defeat three wolves, which destroyed his uncle’s family. The Warrior Master was a young boy who could not stop these wolves from their ruthlessness, and now he is in charge of the security and protection of all Ricarten citizens; therefore, Skill Master Verkan has tasked me, XxWhiteRosexX, to venture out into the world of Ricarten and capture these ravage beasts. The skill master wants to see these ferocious animals for himself. He wants to put these retched beasts in captivity so no other citizens of Ricarten can be harmed by these wolves. Skill Master Verkan knows he will not gain any satisfaction nor fulfill his revenge by slaying these heartless animals. Now Skill Master Verkan uses these wolves as a training tool, for upcoming warriors in training, to test their endurance, strength and dedication to Priston Tale.
    As weeks would progress, I felt a since of entitlement and empowerment for capturing these wolves. The Skill Master had a special place in his heart for me, and spent time training me with additional skills to make me an even more powerful warrior. I harnessed these skills in the depths of this land where I fought the undead and wicked. I would go daily to the Ruinen Village, which was pillage thousands of years ago, and now seems to have a stench of rotting and decay in the air. Here I would lay waste to these disgusting creatures and clean the airways by spinning my scythe faster and faster. My Tornados that I spawned would eventually make the air clean enough for humanity to coincide with these undead creatures. These lands are still dangerous to the untrained warrior, as Priston Tale still has not discovered a way to permanently remove these “undead” creatures from this land.
    A sense of recognition begins to occur as I walk the streets of Ricarten. I can hear townfolk speak quietly as I walk by “hey is the XxWhiteRosexX, I hear he is becoming quite the warrior these days”. In fact, when I approached my local potion supplier Alliya, she asked me to perform a favor “For Her” the Bargons were destroying her local suppliers of herbs, which she uses to make her potions to sell to warriors. Alliya, hearing the townsfolk speak of high praises of me, asked me to go and destroy these evil vermin that were hindering her livelihood. Being the valiant warrior that I am, I set out to put an end to these vermin and decided to help Alliya with her request. Upon my return Alliya already knew these evil creatures no longer existed, as she could see an increase in her herbs supply from local vendors. When I went to inform her I had put an end to this, Alliya rush up to me with excitement and gave me a very warm welcome back to Ricarten. She was so excited, that she told me about a special potion that her family has known for centuries. She only had enough resources to manufacture one potion, and the ingredients were no longer available in our world. Alliya felt this was the biggest award she could give me, so she gave me the potion. As I quenched my thirst on this very special potion, I could feel my blood begin to boil, it felt as if I had flames coursing thru my eyes. I roared with great power, as I felt my body become even stronger. Now I feel like I could take on any challenges this world has to offer!
    Skill Master, Verkan heard my “roar” and the next day when I approached him for our daily training in confronted me. Asked if that noise from last night in Ricarten was me? I told him it was, and that I helped Alliya with her potion shop and drank a special potion that made me feel honestly invincible. Verkan was so excited, he told me that was no “roar” that I made last night, but was a word from an ancient vocabulary that no one in Priston Tale knew existed. Verkan was a member of a secret society that no longer exists. The only thing that remained from this society was a very old weapon that hand markings on it not from this world. He told me that only a person that can speak the ancient language could wield this weapon, and unlock its true power. This weapon required resources that came from another world where this ancient language was spoken. In order retrieve these resources the warrior must know of the ancient society. By drinking Alliya’s potion it connected with this ancient society. By wielding the special weapon from Verkan, I would be able to go to Navisko at night and find extraterrestrials that come down to our world from another world. In order to see these aliens you have to be spiritually connected to their world, and by using the weapon from Verkan I will be able to extract the vamp sheltoms needed to active the full power of this weapon. Upon gaining the sheltoms, the weapon must be matured by a special ritual that requires the blood of three specific creatures in our world. The required blood is only known by the wielder of the this weapon, and after gathering the required ingredients I brought them back to Skill Master, Verkan. When he completed the ritual as practiced for many years in his secret society were both were amazed at what we saw. The weapon transformed into something we both had never seen before. This was the most powerful weapon in our world, so powerful in fact, that the origin plant of the weapon reclaimed this weapon after a short period of allowing me to learn its true power.

After learning about this weapons true power I confide in Skill Master Verkan. Verkan told me that what I saw was a powerful evil that lurked inside “The Cave”. In order to put an end to this evil power I had to go to this cave and destroy the mutant minions that reside there. The weapon’s origin plant townsmen called these minions the Muffin. These creatures had to be stopped, as they were corrupting our beloved mushrooms that Ricarten citizens loved. In addition to the Muffin, Verkan informed me that there was other evil developing in the cave. Verkan disclosed a particular monster type that he wanted me and me alone to hunt down while in the cave and dealing with the distant plant’s Muffins. I confronted these evil creatures head on, and with my Scythe I overpowered them and eventually cleansed this cave of this distant plants evil. Upon returning to Verkan, he himself challenged me to a duel to test my skills to see how I have progressed in mastering what he has taught me. Upon winning my duel Verkan passed on even more vital skills, which I still use to this day. After cleansing the cave of the evil Muffins, Ricarten citizens were so thankful they held a special Mushroom festival in my honor and allowed me to further my skills more so than any other warrior in our land. Verkan also taught me several knew skills. In particular I grew very fond of Chain Lance. To this day it is one of my favorite skills I use when hunting down evil monsters that roam our lands. Jumping through the air in a somersault like motion, I learned I can strike an enemy three times with one move. This move is so effective that I crush my enemy foes with ease.
    One day while I was out training in the Battlefield of the Ancients, a strange figure appeared in the distance. This figure moved closer and closer, as the figure became larger I could begin to tell that this was somebody cloaked in attire not accustomed to Priston Tale. She questioned me on where I learned the somersault ability, and asked who had taught me that ability. After going over my story with her the strangely dressed women revealed her name to me “Michelle”. I introduced myself as XxWhiteRosexX. She wished to challenge my strength and nobility by giving me a task that involves not only great strength and power, but also requires great faience. Michelle challenged me to enter the nearby Temple and find a creature called “Hunky”, I was then told to taunt this creature to infuriate it so that it would unless its great power from within and become an enraged “Typhoon”. Typhoons are very rare to the Priston Tale world and very few warriors have slain such a beast. After testing my power and defeating ten of these rare creatures I confronted Michelle and showed her proof that I had completed her task. Michelle awarded me with a particular special potion, similar to that which Alliya supplied back in Ricarten. Upon consuming this rare potion, I began to burn from within, just as before and screamed again at the top of my lungs. This roar was so massive that all of Priston Tale would hear this howl.

After consuming this potion, I asked Michelle about the great beast located deep inside the Temple. She told me that the beast is “Fury” and ruthless villain from the other world. In order to even enter his chambers to challenge him, you must first find several seals that only the great Ratoo possess the five seals that can unlock his chamber. I headed back into the dark and cold temple to find these Ratoos and gather the 5 seals required for her next challenge “Seal Fury”. Upon brining the seals back to Michelle she again gave me another special potion. I began to question how she has all of these resources not known to our world. As Alliya had told me the ingredients for these potions are not found in Priston Tale. Anyhow, I did not confront Michelle about the resources and accepted her potion for even more power!
    A week had passed before I went back to my good friend Verkan to tell him what had happened in the Battlefield of Ancients. As I approached Verkan, I noticed he was talking with Knight Commander Derik. They both waived me over to their location to discuss several things of great importance to our land. Verkan told me that he heard my brute roar, and knew I had consumed yet again another extraterrestrial resource. Curious to how I obtained this resource, Verkan asked me where I received the potion. I told him about Michelle, Verkan and Derik seemed quite excited to hear the name. Verkan, told me she was the leader of his secret society and thought she had passed away fending off monsters in the desert.
    Derik asked me to find three ancient relics that are known to this “other world” everyone keeps talking about. I asked him about the relics so I might know where to find them. He told me there were three Vamps, a Gold, Silver and Bronze Vamp, which only powerful creatures could carry. I told him I thought I saw something gold and shiny on the largest Ratoo I had ever seen. He told me that was Rasha, and would definitely possess the relic. So Derik, wanted me to set out to complete the “Test of Kingdom” as this would be a great challenge and require precise timing to find these rare creatures that hold these extraterrestrial relics.
    In addition to Derik’s request, Verkan wanted me to seek various sets of monsters that were pillaging many lands throughout Priston Tale. I destroyed each set of monsters requested by Verkan with great haste. Upon returning to Verkan, I asked him about a person I came across during my journey. He told me from the description that I found Elder Hossean, and this was part of his plan. The sets of monsters Verkan tasked me with were summoned to this land by a magical creature called “Hestian”. Hestian come from this other planet that Verkan secret society has been studying for centuries. Verkan wants me to go back to Elder Hossean, and tell him the secret society’s special phrase to show that Verkan has sent me there to put an end to this great evil once and for all. Upon my return to Elder Hossean, he sent me through to this distant world via a capsule the society had built many years ago. Upon my arrival I found the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. This creature was called Hestian, and as pretty as this creature was, its looks can be deceiving. This creature began to attack me and summon great demon warriors named V-Xetan. As hard as these creature fought against me I remained vigilant and defeated them on their planet. Upon my return to Elder Hossean, he was amazed that I survived. Many great warriors in the past were sent to the distant planet by the society, which never returned. Elder Hossean asked me to go back to Verkan and report my findings immediately.

As I returned to Ricarten, Verkan and Derik were astonished that I was still alive, and wondered if I truly defeated the “Hestian”. Upon assuring them of Priston Tales safety, Verkan was able to develop new skills unknown to the Priston Tale world. He showed me these skills and trained me to be the greatest warrior Priston Tale had ever known. Derik on the other hand, asked if I was able to retrieve the 3 Vamps from this distant land from the rare monsters that were roaming Priston Tale. I gave him the 3 vamps and he was so excited. Derik vowed to make me stronger with each day I trained from this day forward.
    When I was training back again in Battle Field of the Ancients, Michelle had noticed I had been increasing in strength and power, and asked me to take on another challenge for her. Michelle wanted me to revenge her mothers’ death by destroying that which destroyed her mother. By asking me to complete the “Tears of Kalia” I was able to go to the Railway of Chaos and seek out these Grotesques that reside in this land. Upon killing these vermin, I returned to Michelle confirming I had completed her task. She instructed me in the ancient ways of the distant planet, and allowed me to learn the great wisdom of their world. I was able to reduce any digressions of my future, and allowing me to further my advancement as the greatest warrior Priston Tale has ever seen.
    I ventured back to my capital city Ricarten, and came across Derik, he asked me to take on another task to further help the citizens of Ricarten and strengthen our Priston Tale world. Derik wanted me to seek out the last active member of the secret society, her name was “Royal Mage Ray” and she is located in the other capital city Pillai. Before leaving I had asked Derik if he knew of a Village outside of the Heart of Perum. I thought I saw some fires burning there when returning back to our world after defeating the “Hestian”. Derik informed me that what I saw was the Eura Village, and is a remote village far to the north. This village provides refuge for our great warriors training in the most northern and coldest climates in Priston Tale.
    Upon my arrival in Pillai, I found the Royal Mage by a beautiful water fountain located in the central district of this great capital. The Royal Mage gave me a task to go back to the Heart of Perum and hunt the strongest monster this land has to offer, the Iron Fist. Before sending me on my way the Royal Mage, had one more twist, she cast a spell on me to weaken me until I had completed this challenge. The Royal Mage said this would be the only way to see if I am truly the greatest warrior this land has ever seen.

Before going to the Heart of Perum, I thought to myself, why not see who was by those fires I saw, in what Derik described to me as Eura Village. Here I found a Force Master, who too needed my services. I asked him, what does a force master do? He began to explain that he takes precious resources from our world, and infuses them with magical powers to help strengthen our great warriors. I asked if he could take some of my resources and infuse them, so I can be more powerful. This was really beneficial for me because the Royal Mage, had cast a spell on me to weaken me. He asked why she did such a thing. I replied, she wanted to me to prove I am the strongest warrior this land has ever seen by completing here challenge “Bitter Ordeal”. The force master was curious as to what she wanted me to go expunge from this world? I told him, that she wanted me to hunt down the Iron Fists. He was amazed that I was such a strong warrior, and was thankful to hear I was going to destroy those evil monsters. They have been pillaging his village for many centuries. The Force Master told me if I complete this challenge he too will be forever grateful and provide me with a special force sheltom that will permanently increase my health. After a few nights of challenging these Iron Fists, I returned to the Force Master in Eura Village to collect my reward. He was so thankful that future warriors will be able to lie asleep at night in the Eura Village without being attacked by these monsters. I then returned to the Royal Mage in Pillai, to inform her I had completed her Bitter Ordeal challenge. She was truly amazed at how powerful of a warrior I truly was. She removed the curse from me, and told me to seek out Derik, back in Ricarten for my reward. Derik gave me additional daily training, which further increase my strength and power each day I trained.
    Now Derik has informed me that the time has come to purge this land of the greatest evil to ever exist in Priston Tale. Derik reminded me that I had collected 5 seals for Michelle, and the 3 Vamps for himself. He told me that when you combine these together you can open a gateway into Fury’s liar located deep inside the Cursed Temple. He said only one person in this world knows how to combine the power of these relics, and I would need to take the seals from Michelle, along with his 3 vamps to the Royal Mage in Pillai. As I approached the Royal Mage, she could see the relics I held in hand, and begun to shiver with fear. I did not even have to speak, as the Royal Mage knew what I was there to do. She open the gateway to Fury’s Liar, and dreaded never seeing me again. As I slowly walked into the portal, the lights shined so bright they would blind the average Priston Tale citizen. My body shielded the Royal Mage’s eyes as I entered the portal. Within a second of entering the portal closed behind me and there lies in front of me, a Lion in a man’s body welding a great sword this land has never seen. As I fought resiliently slashing away at Fury, swing after swing, hit after hit I finally found the weakness in this beast and pierced my Scythe into his axilla. This was the weak point of this creature, as my Scythe slide further between his shoulder and armpit you could hear the screaming coming from this beast. As my Scythe’s blade rip through his axilla in its entirety you could see Fury’s arm soar thru the air. With only one arm left this massive beast was easier to fend off, but still not an easy challenge. I again attack his other axilla, and was able to remove the arm wielding the massive sword. With neither arm attached to Fury, I was able to put an end to his evil corruption over the Priston Tale world. Upon my return to the Royal Mage in Pillai, she could not believe it! I XxWhiteRosexX, had accomplished the impossible. I brought back with me Fury’s weapon as evidence that this fowl monster laid dead in his lair. The Royal Mage reviewed this impressive artifact, and inscribed it with magical powers for me to use in my adventures.

Now that you have heard my story, I hope you will cast your vote for me, XxWhiteRosexX to be the warrior honored in this year’s parade and bathed in riches from all across our land. As I have gone to distant worlds, that maybe someday will be available to warriors such as yourself, that require great training and strength to access those worlds, I feel I am this year’s top candidate for our annual festival and parade.

Thank you all for your time and I hope you enjoyed my story!

Sincerely,

XxWhiteRosexX

wish it wont be a lame like that joke =/.

My professor destroyed my first story I wrote yesterday during his class hours -_-

https://www.facebook.com/lovekopt

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast