Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Divina

Divina is more refined combat wise. LH does have better social systems. If there's one function which sets apart divina from other mmo, it's the domain system (pretty innovative in my opinion).

I also wish subagames can bring divina somehow to us....the thailand version just won't do.

Divina had great potential, it just wasn't being run very well. It's also great for people who like easy leveling, as the game not only has the right atmosphere for it (sorry if you don't like everything too colorful and cute), it also had nice leveling with a rather high level cap of 150 and a rebirth system (as of JP, for now we'll try and stick with what the US Beanfun had). Me, having played from OBT to the day the closure was announced, enjoyed it fairly well. Heck, I want to explain plenty of these features.

The Guild Domain system was awesome, letting you produce your own potions and such, map buffs, and overall encouraging guilds to stay together. Then you were able to go to any dungeon you wanted to from Sacred Springs, which eventually becomes (or stays as) your home town, due to being able to teleport to other towns and certain blimp areas at a fairly cheap, relative cost.

There's even a dual-class system, and you could switch classes at any time, though it cost you SP (the unit for changing classes) if you were in the field. It was free in towns otherwise, so you could decide and switch back and fourth before going out into the field. The classes themselves had two different paths each as well, allowing for some more diversity.

Armor and durability were non-existant. "Armor" is actually the Divine Wheel, where you had four keys and a core to act as your "armor". You could practically wear anything you wanted (yes, a Sorcerer could be in a Knight outfit), with a few item mall costumes that have slight bonuses. The only problem with that is that the in-game clothes still had a level limit, which is somewhat silly.

You could have sidekicks at level 10 too as well, to assist you in battle, fuse ores to upgrade your gear further, or go out treasure hunting for some goodies and in rare cases, minipets.

As far a social systems go, there's a friend chat and a friendship system where, as you kept leveling with your friend, your friendship level grows, allowing you to do certain quests, and other benefits I may have forgotten about. In order to encourage friend leveling, you had treasure eggs that will hatch overtime as you level with the selected person. It could still hatch if you leveled with someone else, but it's faster with that selected person! You could start being able to marry a person once you reached level 30. I'll admit though, despite this, the social system in Divina pales in comparison to Lucent Heart's. It was still encouraging and had their perks, though.

Whew! I didn't think I could go that far, but I did. I would just be really happy if this game was brought back.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

O'd love to se an English divina server again, I loved that game. LH was the foundation of it (same developers)

I miss sending my pets out superstarstrike just gave me some feels cause I just got reminded of the old divina times ^^;
    "I've Seen the World, Done it all, Had my Cake Now.."

"Life is uncertain, Eat Desserts!"

The good ol' times when i send my pet to search for Fox Fae Rei, and never getting it lol. Made me hnghhhh so much. Fun times.

ikr? Fox Fae Rei was a pain to get. XD
    I miss my Phoenix Maiden though. She was litearlly one of the three that ever existed before Beanfun! US closed. ;-;

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

+1 for Divina.

Beanfun advertised it the wrong way (in the other hand LuHeart advertise was a crap also, they made the french version being some dating virtual forum because of stupidness O_o).
    I missed the initial release because of it and only fall on it when it was as French Beta on Aeria.
    This game has a better potential than LuHeart because secondary systems are better acheived (like for example crafting)
    Last edited by LoIcatKumi; March 25th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoIcatKumi View Post
    +1 for Divina.

Beanfun advertised it the wrong way (in the other hand LuHeart advertise was a crap also, they made the french version being some dating virtual forum because of stupidness O_o).
    I missed the initial release because of it and only fall on it when it was as French Beta on Aeria.
    This game has a better potential than LuHeart because secondary systems are better acheived (like for example crafting)
    I especially agree with crafting; didn't have to be a certain profession, everyone could craft Divine Wheel Cores and Weapons.
    ...Late-game stuff still wasn't that easy to get, but all the systems Divina had were more unique and overlooked.

Games & IGNs:

Just a Black Mage

I actually really liked Divina, if I am right I still have my old Divina Signature....

*Scrounges through Photobucket*

Yupp!

I liked Divina, was a nice replacement to fill the void DOMO left... Until it was shut down anyway... >_> Heh, I remember thinking 'geez... what crappy luck to have another game shut down.' -_-

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast