Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Website Lucent Fan-Art Submissions!

Wink Website Lucent Fan-Art Submissions!

Lucent Heart, Lucent Art

Website Update Is Now LIVE
    A new update to our official Lucent Heart website has been lauched! One key feature that you will see with the new update is our Fan Art section where you will have access to our Fan Art Kit as well as be able to see our collection of player generated content!

We Want Your Art!
    We are looking for the best Lucent Heart Fan Art that we can find! We’ve seen some of the fan art that’s already circulating around our Facebook and the community driven DeviantArt. It has become more and more apparent that there are definitely some talented fan artists out there. We want to see MORE of that talent! We want to see your sketches, drawings, and paintings/illustrations both digital and traditional. The best submissions will be added to our websites Fan Art section!

Reminders
    We would like to remind you all that this is NOT a contest but more along the lines of a friendly competition! The prize, you ask? A chance to have your art featured on our Official Lucent Heart website! On top of that, you can rest assured that the art will be there for as long as the website lives. Everyone that visits our site will have the opportunity to see your jaw-dropping fan art! So let's get submitting! We can't wait to see what you guys will create!

Current Artists Showcased
    1. Majichu
    2. NemoZERO
    3. PannyCakes
    4. KiraiLH
    5. Owra

Fan-Art Guidelines & Rules
    1. Only post your Fan-Art in this thread
    2. No extreme use(s) of graphic violence
    3. No racist/religious/sexually explicit content
    4. Only submit/post Lucent Heart themed fan-art. No cross-overs with other games/shows etc. (This does not include Suba Games products)
    5. No references or visualizations of narcotics
    6. Comply to all Suba Games Forum rules and Terms of Service
    Last edited by Kkid; September 13th, 2013 at 08:05 PM.

oh lol that hideous art of mine >.<
    ok here for welcoming party art *w*/

does count only fan art or also pics made by editing old screens etc?(like this one)
    Last edited by SpectreGeminiSaga; September 14th, 2013 at 05:40 AM.

Heres my uncolored Compilation of player's fan-art I made XD

gonna color it soon as possible

source: Compilation of 3 LH Fan Art Characters [unfinish] by ~NemoZER0 on deviantART
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NemoZERO; September 14th, 2013 at 07:12 AM. Reason: additional important link to this message message

Quote Originally Posted by NemoZERO View Post

source: Compilation of 3 LH Fan Art Characters [unfinish] by ~NemoZER0 on deviantART
    I SEE MAH LIL' DAWNIE IN THE MIDDLE *-* -flips everything in admiration-
    - EternalPalace Guild Master ~ Let's rule Acadia!

Quote Originally Posted by NemoZERO View Post

I see a deep, complicated love triangle where the Dawn Prophet is shy-but-kind-of-obviously in love with the other girl. This is seen through her actions and the direction of her gaze, but most importantly in the spacing. The one on the right is most likely jealous and envious of the girl on the right, from his pointed gaze and unpleasant expression. Through this, you can gather that he most likely has a crush on the middle girl, but is too gutless to do anything about it.

And from the neutral stance and expression of the third girl, she is either aloof to all this or doesn't care. Or she could secretly harbor feelings for one of the two, and realizes that revealing such feelings could destroy everything they have together. She cares too deeply for them as friends, and doesn't wish to ruin any of that.

That's.. what I see.
    I also see that the middle girl.. apparently sorta-doesn't have pants on? Because you can see those lines that uh.. well, they're lines you usually see guys have when their boxers are sagging a little low.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyuki View Post
    I see a deep, complicated love triangle where the Dawn Prophet is shy-but-kind-of-obviously in love with the other girl. This is seen through her actions and the direction of her gaze, but most importantly in the spacing. The one on the right is most likely jealous and envious of the girl on the right, from his pointed gaze and unpleasant expression. Through this, you can gather that he most likely has a crush on the middle girl, but is too gutless to do anything about it.

And from the neutral stance and expression of the third girl, she is either aloof to all this or doesn't care. Or she could secretly harbor feelings for one of the two, and realizes that revealing such feelings could destroy everything they have together. She cares too deeply for them as friends, and doesn't wish to ruin any of that.

That's.. what I see.
    I also see that the middle girl.. apparently sorta-doesn't have pants on? Because you can see those lines that uh.. well, they're lines you usually see guys have when their boxers are sagging a little low.
    I want to clear the misunderstanding, but its not complete yet and there is no such thing as love triangle there XD LOL

I put them there without any those kinds of thought though XD.
    and It will be added 1 male XD

Quote Originally Posted by nemozero View Post
    and it will be added 1 male xd
    l-l-love square?!!

:edit: This post is supposed to be in caps, but the forum's not letting me for some reason

My turn my tuuurn~ UwU

awsnap theyre kinda big q>q
    Last edited by PannyCakes; September 15th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

aye~ This for 2nd teeee~

Well color version have to wait until next month ^^; (no tablet to color it *sniff)

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast