Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ACE Online Episode 4.3 New Features Guide - Nation Contribution Point Overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    As soon as you narrow the gap to 4000 NCP, the bonuses are gone. It's possible it could be abused, but we want to see it in action first to see how well it does. So if a nation is happy losing all the time and having those bonuses, fine, I guess that means they just can't use them in wars... doesn't exactly sound like a recipe for fun, or one that you could get the whole nation to follow.

I don't think Masang Soft would be against tweaking the bonuses a little bit if they caused problems (either reduce losing buffs or improve winning buffs). Right now I think what's important is that we have solid protection against snowballing for the first time pretty much ever.
    The losing nation would war like no tomorrow, but the winning nation wouldn't do **** outside of sps, mses and outposts, since they would get the pen0r from behind during normal wars lol
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

GrandSkyDemon is offline May the GranD force be LethaL to you.. - 2nd Place ACE Regional Champion

I'm good with this. bring it on
    GrandSkyDemon
    GranDLethaL

WinRaveck
    106 I-gear / FreaksUnited

So, basicly, new update is: Def / Eva nation buffs for PvE (almost useless) and + 10% lag statues?

For example, let's say the difference between both nations is 7,000 NCP total. That's 3,000 points past the 4,000 point difference, so we'd multiply 3,000 x 0.0075 - giving the losing team a bonus to all those stats of 22.5%.
    inb4 160% evasion +160% defense MGs... We wanted apples and you gave us oranges. Thanks!

I sure hope I am on the smart nation. I will now grind my spy to assist the opposing nation.

ohboyherewego
    Autism Combat Extreme

I c den war/camp 24/7

These changes look really nice. Looking forward to the patch :>

Renamed to Souls recently, formerly ScreamingSkull, lvl 91 igear
    Wight 87 bg, Ghastly 80 mg, Voided 71 bg, N0PE 61 ig
    Fiend 90 bg, Haunt 80 mg
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Gaining NCP

Currently, NCP is gained largely through individual kills players make during wars, and even in the Arena. If you think about this, it's not really the best indicator of how the nation as a whole is doing - a handful of really beefy players can often carry a nation entirely, for instance, making this number not so representative of the whole.

In Episode 4.3, NCP is now modified so that now, personal PvP kills and Arena kills do not contribute to NCP at all.

Instead, NCP is only gained from Mothership Wars, Strategic Points, and Outpost Wars.
    By removing NCP from pvp/arena, there won't be a lot of differences in NCP, because a nation mostly wins an attack sp and there's (or they should be) a balance in attack end defence sps.
    And if you want to test a nation's teamwork, they may succeed the first 45 minutes during a defence sp, but when it dies, all the effort is lost.
    This could be solved by giving NCP based on how long the SP/MS lasts.
    Last edited by Xjmas; September 21st, 2013 at 10:33 AM.
    spetter - lvl 107 ag - ANI - Vattalus Server

blubberzak - arenaMG - ANI - Vattalus Server

Time to come back for a day or two again XD

Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Time to come back for a day or two again XD
    Nothing of value was gained.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast