Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ACE Online Episode 4.3 New Features Guide - Nation Contribution Point Overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    Nothing of value was gained.
    I want to come back either way Maybe i'll meet john again :3

Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    < 3

About the NCP giving bonuses to losing nation, that could be tweaked a littlebit. 0,0075% is too high.
    I think this is too much why am.I going to go to a bark war when everyone I,m fighting has say 20 percent more prob, pierce 5ef and 2va than me? I will just say no thanks and stay in tow @erhaps this might work if it was fo MS and OP only?

Well that's my opinion , I hope I misunderstood and get trolled instead of that much of a losing buff???

That is all really cool, but the game is not "just MS, OP and SP wars", the open/random wars are also a big part of the fun, and it might get a little too one sided... as it always is anyway after a few minutes so I don't see the problem I guess or something.

very bad idea. I mean for the losing nation bonuses. so if that happened, Im not gonna help my nation on defending and attacking and just get those bonuses for normal bark wars.

seems like that's what's gonna happen. I would rather lose on main wars (ms, op, sp) and get those bonuses rather than winning and get a PVe bonuses. that would make people be more lazy to come to wars and just prefer getting those bonuses on normal bark wars.

plus, the wining nation (most of them) is gonna go grind with those bonuses while the losing nation will be camping bark and dens 24/7. just my opinion
    Last edited by TomQuayle; September 21st, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

But the essence in this game is to pvp and be the best space cowboy?

Grinding sucks
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

I think the medium here is if the losing buffs are in place, just have them in effect DURING OP/MS/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonl3uggy View Post
    very bad idea. I mean for the losing nation bonuses. so if that happened, Im not gonna help my nation on defending and attacking and just get those bonuses for normal bark wars.

seems like that's what's gonna happen. I would rather lose on main wars (ms, op, sp) and get those bonuses rather than winning and get a PVe bonuses. that would make people be more lazy to come to wars and just prefer getting those bonuses on normal bark wars.

plus, the wining nation (most of them) is gonna go grind with those bonuses while the losing nation will be camping bark and dens 24/7. just my opinion
    The losing nation will be grinding also because the bonuses are global. So basically, farm WPs in arena, go on spy to help opposing nation for SP, dominate grind/war on losing nation because of better bonuses. They somehow found a way to mess up the game more and trick most people in to thinking its a good thing. If you thought cross-feeding was an issue back in the day, imagine the effects it will have with these new features.

that means the losing nation gets mgear buffs permanently lel. until the winning nation cross feeds.. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Xapple214x46pNp View Post
    I think the medium here is if the losing buffs are in place, just have them in effect DURING OP/MS/whatever.
    Pretty much this.
    Was thinking about this too.

Would anybody be able to enlighten me on the probability I will enjoy this game again if I come back?

I'm a level 90 Bgur with no SPI or good weps and I just want to have fun with wars..
    ~Once a Swordie, always a Swordie~

I miss the ol' Nostale Global Days...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast