Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATA 8X str VS full geared ATA

i know ata has fast jav i seen them thy do rock i cant wait get mine up so hard sometimes when so many char u have only few u use all the time one day i will retired my higher char play my other one but for now i will play my high lvl char until he 11x unless come out with more dif gear and maps ata do rock and thy r fast

i think someone should post their inputs on 8x str (pure agil) vs the semi pure builds.

Im 9x and i have 84 str and i've always wondered if i should switch to 10x str. which means i can use inferno/cronus when the time comes.

I DEFINITELY have problems soloing with my santa/80d subs and GS aged..

Santa is at +13 and should remain there for awhile because breaking that would mean no more santa for me. Subs's are at +9/10..

one of the main reasons of switching to 10x str would also mean i can use a better shield and i would be able to use .. supreme/fpa i guess.

so throughout the topic one has been comparing 8x str to fully gears atas at 16x str using wyvern.

So how bout some inputs from semi pure atas? I know we classes are rare, but im sure some of the semi pures are still active on the forums.

thc4me can you post at vid doing bc and aw with high str ata

you need to get high lvl 12x or better to go with 110-112 armor,but when you do you can tank very well,also the wyv socket build is fine but in bc you , will get wrecked. i would go socketed wyv till 110 or maybe 115 b4 u switch to a higher armor. at 128 i have the agility of a 124 in wyv,but 10x the tankability. an quass who ever you are im not gonna post a vid,just try it out yourself its all about personal taste,i like being tanky some might want max damage, up to you to decide what you like more.
    thc4me/jy

whatever armor you use ata's will get rekt at Siege.. very squishy even you use 112 armor

Quote Originally Posted by Johnreydelc6U0F View Post
    whatever armor you use ata's will get rekt at Siege.. very squishy even you use 112 armor
    a 13x ata doesthe squishing at bc even in 112 armor i can kill alot of pikes/fighters in 2 skills
    thc4me/jy

you mean by squishing is your killing other player easily?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12