Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Work In Progress Art

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    Thank you :3 I may not finish her tho... I suck doing lineart and coloring lol
    *cough* I choose that pose cuz I was like "BrunaLH at your service". Thought it'd be something funny to draw eheh
    That's fine! ^^ All WIPs are welcomed~ Even those that will stay WIPs for all eternity (*u*) Ohoho! *jokes* I might commit doing the same thing. There's no reason for us to rush ^^ so it's really alright! (◡‿◡✿) You can finish it eventually~ Would be nice to see that "BrunaLH at your service!" spirit! Keep it up!!

Default Level 15 Armor ftw

Was it the level 15 armor? Memory might be joggy so I might be wrong ^^

This was taken one night when I was in the middle of reviewing a chapter.. and then the power went out. I felt upset that it was too dark and cold to concentrate or even read.. I can only imagine how scholars from the old times would just read with candle light ^^ However, I also felt kinda happy that I found a reason to take a break, ahem *smirks* So, this was the result of that.

I apologize if they look generic (◡‿◡) Those are my 2 characters from LH. However I couldn't remember the kind of outfits they had (in detail), so I just drew the one that I recalled most. I think almost every player would remember that cute black outfit they got in their early levels. ^^ I loved the one for mages and priests~ I remember keeping both my characters' sets (in storage) even after they reached their higher levels and until the very end. <3 I wanted to draw the witch hat .. but it got in the way of Garden's legs. ; u ; My time for drawing will wane thin soon as things get busy again, so I had to make the most of it~

Last edited by GieLH; November 9th, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GIenda View Post
    I loved the one for mages and priests~
    I meant to type 'mages: wizards and priests' >u< ;; Sorry, I just realized now~ and I'm still not sure if it was the level 15 armor ^^ I just remember liking it

Yet another amazing work owo They look really cool! You should take art commissions ahah.
    Also yes those are lvl15 equipments. I did the same as you, I kept my lv15 armor till the day I made my orange lvl60 armor. Then I just used blending potions and made my lvl60 armor look like the lvl15 one <3
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

You guys are making us talentless people Jealous
    The cake is not a lie. The cake is real you are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    Yet another amazing work owo They look really cool! You should take art commissions ahah.
    Also yes those are lvl15 equipments. I did the same as you, I kept my lv15 armor till the day I made my orange lvl60 armor. Then I just used blending potions and made my lvl60 armor look like the lvl15 one <3
    That's a brilliant idea with the armor, Bruna! <3 I will have to try that sometime ^^ Ohs, and thank you. I have not tried accepting art commissions before.. (´ ▽ `)ノ.. and as of now, things have kept me busy enough ^u^;; I'm just happy drawing to relieve stress and pressure - along with other things that are fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCakeKnight View Post
    You guys are making us talentless people Jealous
    No~ D: There's no need to feel such things~! </3 If anything, we hope for everyone to be encouraged to nurture their talents and their feelings as well~ (◡‿◡)
    Last edited by GieLH; November 11th, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

I meant it as your really good
    The cake is not a lie. The cake is real you are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCakeKnight View Post
    I meant it as your really good

Ah, I see! ^u^; For a moment, I thought there was some distress. </3 I get concerned about anyone being made to feel that way~ (◡‿◡)

Not really a W.I.P, but have a doodle of Madotsuki from Yume Nikki! uwu

Quote Originally Posted by LacyLH View Post
    Not really a W.I.P, but have a doodle of Madotsuki from Yume Nikki! uwu
    It's all good, Lacy~ >u< Doodles still be welcomed here!! \o/ *wish I added that detail on this thread's first post ; u ;* Ohs, I've tried playing that game too ^^ I never got around to finishing it though TuT because I got confused somewhere in the middle. Those kind of games have their charms ^u^ Have you played Ib, MadFather, and the like? Like short scary, mysterious rpg ones~ I also like To the Moon which wasn't scary but still succeeded in breaking me ;_; <3
    Last edited by GieLH; November 12th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast