Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Work In Progress Art

Quote Originally Posted by GIenda View Post
    It's all good, Lacy~ >u< Doodles still be welcomed here!! \o/ *wish I added that detail on this thread's first post ; u ;* Ohs, I've tried playing that game too ^^ I never got around to finishing it though TuT because I got confused somewhere in the middle. Those kind of games have their charms ^u^ Have you played Ib, MadFather, and the like? Like short scary, mysterious rpg ones~ I also like To the Moon which wasn't scary but still succeeded in breaking me ;_; <3
    Aah yeah I love all the RPGMaker horrors, my favorite is Yume Nikki, second The Witch's House, and third Ib :'DD... Yeah Yume Nikki is more of an exploration game, it's really fun to read through the theories and listen to fanmixes people made of it, though. It makes the game feel a lot more lifelike and meaningful uwu

And oh gosh To The Moon broke my heart </3 I'm glad you like RPGMaker games too though aaa I thought I was the only one around here uwu

Quote Originally Posted by LacyLH View Post
    Aah yeah I love all the RPGMaker horrors, my favorite is Yume Nikki, second The Witch's House, and third Ib :'DD... Yeah Yume Nikki is more of an exploration game, it's really fun to read through the theories and listen to fanmixes people made of it, though. It makes the game feel a lot more lifelike and meaningful uwu

And oh gosh To The Moon broke my heart </3 I'm glad you like RPGMaker games too though aaa I thought I was the only one around here uwu

Ooh! Yes, The Witch's House!! ^^ That was also mind blowing~ It's amazing how people come up with really interesting stories

Pom says it as it is~ Ohoho!

Last edited by GieLH; November 15th, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Default Chibi <3

It's no longer a wip, but I feel comfortable sharing it here

This is my former and soon to be main character ^^ To clear any confusion, her hair was actually black as with the armor set *should've made it darker* although that color of hair would be lovely to have! <3 I played around with the colors. She did have blue eyes, though~
    Last edited by GieLH; November 15th, 2013 at 11:17 AM.

She is indeed really pretty Gie :3 Guess our eyes will be the same
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    She is indeed really pretty Gie :3 Guess our eyes will be the same
    Ohs!! Awesome! \o/ Same taste with the eyes <3 It really is a lovely choice~! *cheers* (◡‿◡✿) I could not recall the options for the other faces in the character creation anymore (been so long) ^^ but I'm sure they were sweet, too
    Last edited by GieLH; November 16th, 2013 at 05:57 AM.

Ohs!! Awesome! \o/ Same taste with the eyes <3 It really is a lovely choice~! *cheers* (◡‿◡✿) I could not recall the options for the other faces in the character creation anymore (been so long) ^^ but I'm sure they were sweet, too
    Cheers! <3
    Ahem if ya want to look into the character creation options here they are c: -> Character Creation - Lucent Heart Wiki

Also I saw your "final version" in DA.... EPIC! Love how you rendered it :3 I suck doing that eheh
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Cheers! <3
    Ahem if ya want to look into the character creation options here they are c: -> Character Creation - Lucent Heart Wiki

Also I saw your "final version" in DA.... EPIC! Love how you rendered it :3 I suck doing that eheh

Aww, thanks Bruna! ^u^ Ohs, and not to worry~ Rendering can be quite troublesome.. >.<
    And ah, the wiki link! @o@ I see number 15 with the different eye colors. I've really forgotten about that.. mhm (◡‿◡)
    Last edited by GieLH; November 16th, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Aww, thanks Bruna! ^u^ Ohs, and not to worry~ Rendering can be quite troublesome.. >.<
    And ah, the wiki link! @o@ I see number 15 with the different eye colors. I've really forgotten about that.. mhm (◡‿◡)
    No problem Gie~ looking foward to see more of your art~
    Oh and you should submit that "final version" in the lucent heart fanart thread :3

No problem Gie~ looking foward to see more of your art~
    Oh and you should submit that "final version" in the lucent heart fanart thread :3
    Mhm~! I've got a ton of ideas just waiting to burst out ; u ; but I'll reserve them for when I do have a chance of free time! I have this next idea that hopefully will be a tad more interesting and fun! *puts the Sleeping Goddesses on hold || oTL ||* But oh, yes! I suppose for the meantime, it would be alright to start contributing to the LH fanart thread with this one piece~ <3

Ooh! Yes, The Witch's House!! ^^ That was also mind blowing~ It's amazing how people come up with really interesting stories

Pom says it as it is~ Ohoho!

#15 minute late with starbucks
    Aaah yeah, vgperson recently translated the novel, which made the game even sadder- but it's amazing how much thought the creator put into the game, it's like they planned everything from the start!!

And haha, I loved Pom Gets Wifi, a short but inspirational game, that final showdown with Pom's friend trying to reassure her really emotional and it was so powerful for such a silly game. Pom is still so much like me though haha :'D...

Also I love your new drawing! Your character looks so very cute uwu I'm probably going to be the same character from the old game just with a new name... Which I still haven't decided. :'D I recently had an identity crises and have been going as nameless for awhile, so I don't know what I want to be called anymore!! orz
    Last edited by Wadanohara; November 19th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast