Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Work In Progress Art

Default [WIP] Work In Progress Art

Hi, everyone! ^u^

I hope this thread would be fine. I understand we have a thread for fan art [Website Lucent Fan-Art Submissions!].. but I didn't want to clutter up the thread with my unfinished work. >.<;; I feel I should only submit a finished work there, in respect ^^

This thread is just a small place for anyone who wants to share art they are currently working on that they'd like to share to the Lucent Heart community here in Subagames~ ^^ This can be a place for art discussion as well!

Friendly chats and discussions are more than welcomed! (◡‿◡✿)

Also let us not forget our DA club: Lucent-Heart-Fans
    Last edited by GieLH; November 7th, 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Default Sleeping Goddesses

I've shared this sleeping Cadena on the Introductions thread before~

Then I have come around to finishing the other sleeping Goddess ^u^

..and now I present to you the both~!

Ohoho, I was too lazy to photoshop both goddesses side-by-side, so I just put the sketches next to each other. And in case anyone is wondering, yes, that is my bed spread sheet. (◕‿◕✿) Somehow it worked well as a background in theme! It will be a hellish journey having to ink this.. >.< ;; It'll be a while before I could finish the final piece ^^ Perhaps even after the closed beta

Last edited by GieLH; November 7th, 2013 at 12:58 AM.

I love them already even tho they're "only" WIPs. You are a great artist! o3o Looking foward to see more of your art in the future 8D
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Your art is so gorgeous! I wish I could draw like that ; w ;....
    At the moment I don't have any works to share, but I'll definitely share some sketches and stuff in the future ^^
    Is this thread for all fan arts, or just Lucent Heart fanart only? It'd be nice to share some other art as well.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    I love them already even tho they're "only" WIPs. You are a great artist! o3o Looking foward to see more of your art in the future 8D
    Thank you , Bruna~ ^u^ I still need to fix them before inking, too. People will notice that Cadena's costume is missing the lower part at the back. I actually had a confusing time with trying to position her "tail-coat" without knowing how Theia will be positioned next to her first~ That is why I just left-out that part of her costume and drew Theia instead :'3 but I still have to draw it. I plan on making the final piece like a yin-yang position~

Quote Originally Posted by LacyLH View Post
    Your art is so gorgeous! I wish I could draw like that ; w ;....
    At the moment I don't have any works to share, but I'll definitely share some sketches and stuff in the future ^^
    Is this thread for all fan arts, or just Lucent Heart fanart only? It'd be nice to share some other art as well.
    Aww.. Thank you, Lacy! c(˘⌣˘ c) Feel free to post whenever you feel like it~ ^^
    Ah, and yes, I was wondering about that, too~ Hopefully it would be alright with administration to share other art here.
    I feel as long as we keep in tune with the forum guidelines, it should be alright. Though I would understand that ideally we are encouraged to post things related to the game.. for me, I would still welcome other fan art for this thread. ^u^
    Last edited by GieLH; November 7th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.

Just a lil skecth I started 10 mins ago o3o
    It's my old (and soon to be) Lucent Heart Character~
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Great sketches all
    The cake is not a lie. The cake is real you are fake.

I have something in the works but I feel like I might have to start it over xP
    Bouncy Glaceon Avatar by: Kattling of Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    Just a lil skecth I started 10 mins ago o3o
    It's my old (and soon to be) Lucent Heart Character~
    Excited to see the finished version ^^ This is looking nice, I especially like how you posed her~

Quote Originally Posted by KiraiLH View Post
    I have something in the works but I feel like I might have to start it over xP
    That's alright, Kirai~ ^^ Sometimes we just have those times~ oTL

Quote Originally Posted by GIenda View Post

Excited to see the finished version ^^ This is looking nice, I especially like how you posed her~
    Thank you :3 I may not finish her tho... I suck doing lineart and coloring lol
    *cough* I choose that pose cuz I was like "BrunaLH at your service". Thought it'd be something funny to draw eheh

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast