Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Lucent Heart Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Faedt View Post
    Sounds like fun. Anyway, maybe that 500 x 100 rule should be changed to be slightly higher... like 102. For no particular reason except everyone makes their signature 102 pixels tall:
    Or. Better yet. Have an unwritten rule that says 100 pixels is only a guideline and you'll let 102 pixels slide. Wait... you already have one of these don't you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkid View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure if I can change the maximum pixel amount. Pretty sure that's hard-coded by the developer, but I can have the Tech Team look into it for me. Besides I think the maximums are only there for memory consolidation.
    I actually had to check back on the actual size of my signature. My file is actually 180px tall and the one you currently see as my siggy is 102px tall. Now what I don't remember is if I uploaded it as is (180px) or resized it first then uploaded. I am guessing it's the former because if I did resize it it should be 100px since I would check the forum's requirements if it didn't let me upload my signature in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkid View Post
    Yes I can give 7 infractions according to 1 post if I really wanted to. Or I could access the database and completely ban your account.
    That means your image has to be under 9.8 KB and not over 500 x 100
    What If the old thread is a guide ? lol do you delet guides ?

I pressed on the link in Oxy's signature to read the rules and here I am /o/
    I see that everyone is (was lol) talking about the signatures so I'll just throw this to the pile:

My sig's file is actually 1142x341 & 351KB. How I did it? I have no idea, it just happened to work.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

That's nice rules. Thanks Kkid
    Full Name: Marika Yuuki | Current RPG : Lucent Heart EN | User Name : Yuuki

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12