Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guild] Royal Crafters

Cool [Guild] Royal Crafters

Watch our guild dance >>HERE<<

We are now recruiting:
    Alchemists (preferrably Lv50+ but beginners are more than welcome)
    Mechanics (preferrably Lv50+ but beginners are more than welcome)
    Lv50+ players to join star core dungeon raids, boss hunts, cape/essence farming, and other group activities.
    Players active during GMT+8:00
    Last edited by Aurelle; January 31st, 2014 at 05:58 PM. Reason: content update

Since i can no longer edit my post... a few additions here

I live in the Philippines so therefore would warmly welcome Filipinos and Filipinas provided that they speak english in guild chat whenever there's at LEAST 1 person online who cannot understand the language. This has been our constant rule. Anyone can use their native tongue in guild chat but must switch to english if another member speaks up and requests it.

RoyalCrafters is a laid-back guild but that doesn't mean we don't go out and have fun. We have previously participated in GvG (altho started late on it) and we love to do Boss hunts and dungeon runs. Basically anything that would contribute to crafting success
    Most of our members have the passion for collecting schematics as well as materials and we do share what we collect, one simply needs to ask nicely. We rarely NPC drops that can be used for crafting, we collect them inside alt banks (during instances that the guild bank is full).

When I first saw that video (looooong time ago) I was amazed of how all of you were wearing armors with diff colors o:
    It was indeed a great idea, makes the dance a lot more beautiful!
    Good Luck with yar guild Yume~
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Thanks Bruna :3

It wasn't intentional actually xD we actually had planned to use the BF shirt/ white shirt for uniformity (the picture right under the logo)
    but when i saw that everyone had different equipment sets the idea just struck me. I thought it'll make our entry unique :3 Plus I kinda wanted to show that LH wasn't all about 'apparels', it had awesome in-game armor too that you needn't spend on the mall just to look good.

To be honest... I became a "shem" collector after seeing this video LOL
    Btw, I love that pink set of yours it's a 'blue' set isn't it?
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

You mean "schem" right? xD

I don't remember xD
    It's the scorpion set redeemed at witches' cliff

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    You mean "schem" right? xD

I don't remember xD
    It's the scorpion set redeemed at witches' cliff
    Schem* XD I was hungry, I ate the c

Heyy, I used to play Lucent heart back in the days when the max level was 40 on beanfun. (i think it was 40? Lel) I reached the max level and enjoyed every bit of it. My IGN was Bryanb (Not 100% sure) and quitted some weeks later because it was being repitative (if thats how you spell it :* ) But I would like to join if there is some space left. Just got a key and downloading atm. In the meantime im doing homework

Even a fly on the wall can distract me now.

Can I join? I'm also Pinoy :3 former IGN: Khouz ( Solar Guardian ) I kinda like the laid-back mood in the guild if ever that is true XD not really that active in chats but I do love to craft mostly potions and cards XD
    Deviant Art - http://jugx.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanbalkbb View Post
    Heyy, I used to play Lucent heart back in the days when the max level was 40 on beanfun. (i think it was 40? Lel) I reached the max level and enjoyed every bit of it. My IGN was Bryanb (Not 100% sure) and quitted some weeks later because it was being repitative (if thats how you spell it :* ) But I would like to join if there is some space left. Just got a key and downloading atm. In the meantime im doing homework

Even a fly on the wall can distract me now.
    sure :3
    I hope you finish all that homework. You won't get any started when LH begins XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fryh View Post
    Can I join? I'm also Pinoy :3 former IGN: Khouz ( Solar Guardian ) I kinda like the laid-back mood in the guild if ever that is true XD not really that active in chats but I do love to craft mostly potions and cards XD
    I think I saw your name/char before since Khouz is familiar XD
    I see you're a lurker eh haha. We had some of those too XD rarely talks in guild chat.
    Potions and cards are definitely helpful! I hate having to log alts just to make the ones i need XD
    (Our Potions people were usually offline when i needed them ;w; )
    Last edited by YumeLH; December 5th, 2013 at 08:18 AM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast