Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1739Likes

Thread: Bright Shadow

JinXD is offline Commoner

Default Bright Shadow

2221383-bs01.jpg

My suggestion is to bring back Bright Shadow. This game has been hosted by Gamania / Beanfun similar to soon to be Closed beta Lucent Heart. Sadly with the fall of Western Beanfun so did all its games including Lucent Heart and Bright shadow plus others.

Now that Lucent Heart is coming back under Suba Games the Bright shadow community would be really grateful if you did the same with it also. Even today lots of people still post how they miss Bright Shadow and all the memories they had playing, there are several Facebook groups and wiki's dedicated to it including the TW and JP Bright shadow's.

Thanks ^^

I encourage anyone who thinks the same or wishes to help to post and show how big our community is.

Ugr101a is offline Commoner

It will take time to gather together the Bright Shadow community, but I know it is a fairly big community. I have a facebook page that I started up a month and a half ago about Bright Shadow and it already has 199 likes, and the first week it got to 100 likes. If there was a actual planned release for Bright Shadow I know it would be a lot more. Even though the game is gone with no planned return the Bright Shadow community still stands solid in keeping active about Bright Shadow.

I too would like to see Bright Shadow return once again! The game has made a big impact on my life as did the wonderful community that I have grown to love for many years! It saddened me and many others to hear of the closure. but maybe there is a little glimmer of hope left in this company! I hope that this forum gets recognized though I know there are others pushing for similar games. Ciao!

LightningStarI is offline Commoner

Yes C:
    Bright Shadow was the best anime mmorpg I have ever played, in my opinion.
    I also hope that this topic gets recognized C:

AustinwellJWjnL is offline Commoner

Bright shadows is the one of the best mmorpgs i ever played it was a real shame to see bright shadow go so soon

MirahJane is offline Commoner

I was gonna start that thread but sense Someone else did...I totaly give him my support and yea...Bright Shadow was my very First game and it was the "Best" with all what that word have of meanings...It's just too sad to see it shut down it was fun and great! and I will never forget the fun I once had there...And i belive that what you done to Lucent Heart is great so...I hope you listen to us...BS community...and Revive our Family...
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1809467&dateline=1385  889848

Nina136 is offline Commoner

This game is the bomb yo Bright Shadow is my first mmorpg and since shut down I've tried MANY others but they just were not enough.Bright Shadow has something special to it that no other mmorpg(well at least the ones I've tried which is many lol) has and it has a GREAT community!The best community I've ever seen!!I miss this game dearly and still feel depressed over its shut down.I would love to be able to play this game once again.

JinXD is offline Commoner

And with suba going for steam support once it hits the free to play section there should be a burst of new players. Just look at RO2 as an example, still going strong.

I see this has become one of the hot topics on the suggestion forums! only been up for one day and already has 210 views! quite impressive may I add.

Rawrr3333M8tKNN is offline Commoner

YES! start up bright shadow please let everyone find there family's again and play on!

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast