Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac System/Astrolabe guide

Ahhh. I started off with old version since I began it before the patch level was announced.

x.x It's why I kept hoping that Suba would re-translate a lot of the parts that didn't make sense or that had new values if they decided to do any balances on their own. I'll continue trying to post what I have, but I will re-work a lot of it when I have access to the CBT. Can't thank you enough for doing the pictures of these, though. It's also helpful for people who see my walls of text and freak out. xD

That entire system is fundamentally a wall of text... It took me 5 signs worth of screenshots just to remember the order it goes in. level 10 top bottom, level 15 bottom right, level 20 top left, circle around counter clockwise to 35, then top right for 40, then somewhere random for 45, then bottom mid for 50, etc...

I sat and took screenshots of it and I still can't make sense of it with how it looks. The level 80 one is interesting, since up to level 75 Astrolabes are translated in the Suba English text version, but not the 80 ones I guess it's safe to say we have content up to 75?

The funny thing is I can't find any useful info on the Zodiac benefits in-game, I can see various descriptions for my sign, and my daily horoscope and the things that affects, crit %, drop rate %, etc... but it doesn't show the Zodiac skill info anywhere I can find. Some NPC I have to find for it at 15?

If I can figure out where that is I could post screenshots of the Zodiac skill info maybe, assuming I don't need 15-35+ just to see the info.
    Last edited by KaitoKageya; December 7th, 2013 at 02:20 AM.

I actually started copy pasting the *google translated* info from wiki into a spreadsheet (since a wall of text is very hard to read)
    but i stopped at the first 3 zodiacs coz well... >_> im a lazy person sorry XD
    that's why i wished i saved the guides found on beanfun's site before.

o.O I participated in the Knowledge Master, which uses totally untranslated questions with my language files. I managed to correctly guess 8 out of 40 questions, and finished with 3 points in rank 1 because no one else was playing. The end result I got 32,000 experience and went from level 7 to 14 instantly... lol Knowledge is power!

So many yellow exclamation marks in Thereall now.. O_O

Seriously, I love the Knowledge Master system. I entered it a second time at level 16, and it was glitched so I couldn't even answer any points, but since no one else entered I got 100k experience when it ended for 0 answers and went from level 16 to 20.

Idle power leveling for the win. Just sit there and wait for Knowledge Masters to come up for the first 50 levels.

@Kiaze I think it was just the first value under Virgo Under Normal Status: Maximum HP +35 and HP recover rate -8. The HP amount should be 95?

I honestly don't understand that choice, since the other option gives +50% max HP/MP with only -4 rate, compared to +95 (Flat rate?) with -8 rate.

It's +50 max hp/mp (flat rate) with -4 recovery rate for both vs -95 max hp (flat rate) with -8 hp recovery rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxycore View Post
    It's +50 max hp/mp (flat rate) with -4 recovery rate for both vs -95 max hp (flat rate) with -8 hp recovery rate.
    Err, Yeah it is and that makes more sense as well. There's a ; after the 50 that I saw as a %, lol. One thing I don't care for is the way some of the UI is organized.

I wish you could adjust box height/width along with position, so many things are difficult to read, and if the sizes don't change they overlap in English.

If you can KaitoKageya, it'll be nice if you could also get screenshots for the zodiac signs that Kiaze covered since his guides (while worded nicely) only go up to the level 50 node

Can you reset the astrolabe tree just in case you want to choose different skills later on? Or is it permanent?

Permanent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast