Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Log In problems

Quote Originally Posted by AquaNinjjaCat View Post
    Seems that I fixed it. You just need to change your password
    ah well i didnt need to change mine but anyway ..
    \o\ congratulations :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    I kind of have a few log in problems of my own now I have a nick name here and a log in name with password not sure which I use when I log into LH
    Use your SubaGames log in name owo
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

I forgot my email address XD so um idk I asked for help but none has been given yet

I forgot my email address XD so um idk I asked for help but none has been given yet
    Wait wut? Why do you even need your email?
    I mean, in the LH log in you just need to put your SubaGames log in name and password owo
    Maybe I misunderstood what's your problem.
    Last edited by Shiono; December 7th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    Wait wut? Why do you even need your email?
    I mean, in the LH log in you just need to put your SubaGames log in name and password owo
    Maybe I misunderstood what's your problem.

you still need email to get messages, or if you won a special prize or something owo

If your getting the incorrect login/password error, go to the forum, logout, then login again. This is most likely happening because your web browser is using a cookie to keep you logged in, and the game requires a recent session.

Guild Chief of Staff, *Friendly* LH JP Server 1.
    LH JP Server 1: Lvl. 53 Moon Flame Envoy, lvl. 52 Sun Commissioner (Kyouko)
    Suba LH US CBT: Lvl. 40 Sun Commissioner
    Beanfun LH US: Lvl. 38 Moon Flame Envoy.

you still need email to get messages, or if you won a special prize or something owo
    Understood.
    You've got a serious problem.

Go here.

Press settings
    Press change email
    It will either ask you to confirm your registration (that's pressing "security" and setting an answer for any of the questions there) or let you change your email right away.

Here's the bad side of the deal:

To be able to change the email for one that you actually remember, it will ask you to input your actual email, that is, the one you can't remeber.
    What a silly thing!

To solve this, send a PM to one of the administrators of this web, asking them to remerber you your email, if you remember the password of that email, then problem solved. Otherwise tell them you want to change your email, and ask their help in the matter. That's all.

Been trying to log onto Lucent Heart. I get to the section to choose the server- shows 2 servers under maintenance and One open. I choose the one that I can play in. On bottom of Screen it says waiting for Game Server- then a few seconds later I get this: Connection is past Due! Disconnected. I then try again and I get: Your Log in has been used. System will discontinue the other player's connection! I hit Ok- try to log into game again and get the same message as before. Please fix the issue- been wanted to play LH since it was shut down last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TuchtbylovpX6Tr View Post
    Been trying to log onto Lucent Heart. I get to the section to choose the server- shows 2 servers under maintenance and One open. I choose the one that I can play in. On bottom of Screen it says waiting for Game Server- then a few seconds later I get this: Connection is past Due! Disconnected. I then try again and I get: Your Log in has been used. System will discontinue the other player's connection! I hit Ok- try to log into game again and get the same message as before. Please fix the issue- been wanted to play LH since it was shut down last year.
    The "Connection Past Due" message appears when the server is having problems connecting to you, probably because of the amount of people connecting at once or your connection to the server. The queue times out waiting for a connection. Assuming you immediately tried to re-connect after getting this message, the server is still registering you as trying to log into the server.
    Last edited by Kkid; December 13th, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

Why do I get the incorrect login/password error? It's the same as the forums, isn't it?
    I dun get it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast