Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Remove the Clicking Sound

Default How to Remove the Clicking Sound

Hi all heroes of Acadia,

For players who have played LH before you'll understand, for those who haven't or who don't remember what this is, simply go to the log in screen and click on settings. You'll hear a "tsh shh" sound every time you click on anything. This also occurs whenever you use a skill which can make grinding in LH a pain (unless you enjoy that sound).

Here's how to remove it - this was used both in the old N.A. LH as well as the JP LH without ever causing problems to gameplay.

1.) Go to your data folder in Lucent Heart. This should typically where it is unless you installed it somewhere else:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SubaGames\Lucent Heart\data

2.) Go to your music folder
    12-5-2013 12-09-19 PM.jpg

3.) Go to your sound folder

12-5-2013 12-09-54 PM.jpg

4.) Change the file base_ui_click.wav into base_ui_click1.wav. You could also delete this entirely but this way let's you undo this process should you choose.
    12-5-2013 12-10-23 PM.jpg

Enjoy your game without the annoying clicking sound. This may not seem that big of an issue to you until you actually start playing the game, but I'm sure some of you will find it extremely annoying.

Thanks for your time,

Kat

Thank you. I was annoyed with the dreadful clicking sound while playing the old North America Lucent Heart, was quite loud and not even necessary. Just wished there was a volume for that. After following your instructions, I went to the title screen and then setting options and clicked around and the base ui click produced sweet silence.

very helpful, maybe now I can keep the sounds on when I play LH you have a solution to that similar annoying sound when you spam your shortcut key for skills? or does this one cover it?

Quote Originally Posted by AmmielLH View Post
    very helpful, maybe now I can keep the sounds on when I play LH you have a solution to that similar annoying sound when you spam your shortcut key for skills? or does this one cover it?
    renaming/deleting/replacing with a sound you actually like (just rename the file to the original filename)
    works. but i think this may be considered 'illegal' altho it's harmless xD

Uh oh...am I the only one who actually likes that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by YumiLH View Post
    Uh oh...am I the only one who actually likes that sound?
    i actually like the clicking noises too D:

Quote Originally Posted by AmmielLH View Post
    It is the same sound made when pressing the shortcut key or clicking on the icons. Hopefully that too will be silent, but I will try that once beta has started.

I never really had this problem since the clicking sound and the skills sound automatically stopped working after I started spamming. It is almost like it turned itself off for me, sort of a glitch, but this is good to know

I prefer having the sound on than none at all because it tells me that I have indeed pressed the skill xD
    sometimes tho the tschk-tschk sound does grate on me so idk i might find a nicer clicking tone later if i aint too lazy.

thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast