Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {Guild} ROYAL (Inactive)

Default {Guild} ROYAL (Inactive)

Welcome to the ROYAL guild!

"The guild where we make you feel at home."

Meet the Masters!~

Guild Master Jesse- "Hey! I’m Jesse. I’m the guild master of ROYAL. I like to read and write stories, as well as play video games. I tend to be online very often and enjoy meeting new friends! I hope you find a family in ROYAL, as it is our goal to make everyone feel at home. "

Vice Master Kaylista- "Hi, I'm Kaylista and I'm the vice master of ROYAL. I love writing stories and editing pictures. I'm very friendly and am happy to answer any questions you may have. ^-^"

Here at ROYAL, we plan to participate in things such as KM, dungeon runs, etc. We also have special events that plan on doing frequently to better your stay at ROYAL.

Like every other guild, we too have rules:

1. No racism, sexist remarks, political disputes, or anything else that would be considered offending to a person’s customs, beliefs, or to a person themself will be tolerated coming from a guild mate, whether the offense happens inside or outside of the guild. People who break this will be judged accordingly, and they will most likely be kicked from the guild without membership renewal, depending on the severity of the offense.

2. Be respectful to others; don’t be a drama queen/king. Keep “trolling” to an absolute minimum inside the guild, or nonexistent. Troll all you want elsewhere- we find it amusing. But please, do keep your trolling at a harmless level.

3. You may curse in the guild chat, as we are sure that the majority of us already know those words and are mature enough to handle them. However! Nobody likes a sailor-mouth, so keep the cursing at a mild level. We consider derogatory name-calling to be cursing, which in that case, is most definitely not tolerated and will result in removal from the guild without membership renewal, and the person will be blacklisted by the leaders of ROYAL.

4. Be generous. Considering that we want to make this into a homely place to welcome a variety of players regardless of level, please be considerate and help those who need it if you can. For example: "If I am a level 50 character and someone level 36 needs help with the job change quest, which I could help with (because I have the time, the skill, and the overall availability), I would be generous and offer my assistance." Be good individuals! Also, if you have a rare schematic that people might want, please do place it on the OEM for use for a very little price, like 1 gold. There is no need to make a profit off of someone using your schematic, only for them to find that making their weapon, armor, etc. failed. It doesn’t take long at all for you to do so, and remains there until you log out or switch channels, so why not just be generous and offer it to those who need it and save them the hassle of getting the schematic themselves?

5. Be as active as you can be. Now, we get that not all players can be on every day like Jesse (*Cough, she has no life outside of her computer and is proud of the fact*), but you can still get on as much as you can and talk with others in the guild chat when you’re on. We prefer that you be on at least once a week for at least an hour, however; if you’re not going to be very active right from the start, please let us know as soon as you join. We like to talk to others, so please interact with the guild! Jesse is pretty shy too, so you’re definitely not alone if you have that issue. We guarantee that someone we find that isn’t very active at all and doesn’t interact with the guild will not find themselves winning any events, so don’t try to scam us there to win free stuff and abuse our hospitality. An inactive and non-interactive individual in the guild are not guaranteed to have a long-lasting stay with our guild, along with individuals who pose problems to the peace of the guild itself. Those individuals include, but are not limited to: racists, sexists, and extreme potty-mouths (people who curse WAY too much, and do so in a very distasteful manner unappealing to the eye.).

6. Any guild member found to be participating in scams (asking for in real money or gift card codes in exchange for in-game items, or ripping off someone during a trade, whether not giving the item asked for or running off with the money without giving the item, etc.) will be kicked from the guild without chance of membership renewal.

If you would like to join the ROYAL family, please post your application down below! Please fill out this form:

The in game name you plan to have-
    Forum Name-
    Age-
    Country-
    How active will you be?-
    Have you played LH before?-

Example:

The in game name you plan to have- Kaylista
    Forum Name- KaylistaLH
    Age- 15
    Country- USA
    How active will you be?- About every other day for two hours during the week. Weekends depend.
    Have you played LH before?- Yes I have

With that being said, please check out our facebook page and our tumblr for updates and more. Also, please come join us on our raidcall channel (id# 6429847).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KaylistaLH; December 7th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    ~Vice Master of Essence~

~Kaylista~Future Aquarius Dawn Prophet~

~Delphinium~Future Capricorn Solar Guardian~

~Iridescence~Future Virgo Moon Flame Envoy~

Ohh~ im in this ss : D
    Good luck with your guild by the way. :>

Quote Originally Posted by NanaLH View Post
    Ohh~ im in this ss : D
    Good luck with your guild by the way. :>
    Oh you are? Lol, which one? (bad memory haunts me) And thank you dear!! ^-^
    ~Vice Master of Essence~

Quote Originally Posted by KaylistaLH View Post
    Oh you are? Lol, which one? (bad memory haunts me) And thank you dear!! ^-^
    Yes ; v; Red hair, i can tell cause i remember wearing that outfit alot :>

Oh I see. Awesome ^-^
    ~Vice Master of Essence~

Thanks to whoever runs that tumblr for following my tumblr~ I see the owner reblogs a lot of my Lucent Heart stuff.
    내가 쿠키를 먹는 마법 소녀 중입니다!

Quote Originally Posted by YumiLH View Post
    Thanks to whoever runs that tumblr for following my tumblr~ I see the owner reblogs a lot of my Lucent Heart stuff.
    Ha your welcome! I run it while Jesse runs the fb page. I love your LH stuff, please post more!
    ~Vice Master of Essence~

can I join if it ok with you me and my girlfriend and 2 of my friends

Absolutely! You just need to fill out a form and have your girlfriend and your friends do the same! We would love to have you guys join our family.
    ~Vice Master of Essence~

Character Name: Crevlent
    Forum Name: Crevlent

Activity Rate: I will be on the majority of a week for 1-8 hours each day.
    Have you played LH before? Nope. This is a first for me, and I aim to enjoy it as much as I can. After playing so many other games that are more overbearing on the player; I decided to try out Lucent Heart since it was recently released from CBT and into OBT to have a more social and casual experience. I run on the PST time zone, and plan to enjoy my time with others I might meet in-game.
    ~From the one who finds the strange to be normal, and the normal to be strange.~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast