Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith system

Default Faith system

Here is a rundown of the faith skills!

This is based on the JP LH version, so there are a few differences, but it seems like the majority of the skills and skill icons are the same.

I'm not even going to attempt to translate the skill names, so I'll just put down the skill icon and its effect.

Skill Icon Light Dark Cast Time Effective Range Duration Cooldown Effect
    - - 0 sec 40m - - Can enter the Gate of Time.
    1 - 0 sec 0m - - Teleport to locations.
    50 50 3.0 sec 0m - - Summon a door that will lets you summon party members. Door lasts for 2 minutes. Party members can refuse the summons.
    10 - 3.5 sec 0m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases max HP by 20%.
    25 - 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases max HP of combat pet by 20%.
    12 - 3.5 sec 0m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases max MP by 20%.
    30 - 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases max MP of combat pet by 20%.
    5 - 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases the magic and physical defense of combat pet by 20%.
    15 - 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases the magic and physical defense of combat pet by 50%.
    32 - 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases the magic and physical defense of combat pet by 120%.
    - 12 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases the magic and physical attack of combat pet by 20%.
    - 25 3.5 sec 20m 1800 sec 4.0 sec Increases the magic and physical attack of combat pet by 75%.
    - 35 0.5 sec 0m - 6.0 sec Summons a random Dark Guardian to fight for you for 60 seconds.
    - 40 3.5 sec 0m - 6.0 sec Summons the Dark King to fight for you for 60 seconds.
    Last edited by Oxycore; December 10th, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Tables are such a pain to deal with in BBCode

Hmm...Any idea what those points are for at the bottom (072-100)? And is it me or Theia route seems to have more skills than Cadena route.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxycore View Post
    Here is a rundown of the faith skills!

This is based on the JP LH version, so there are a few differences, but it seems like the majority of the skills and skill icons are the same.

I'm not even going to attempt to translate the skill names, so I'll just put down the skill icon and its effect.
    *_* I like that party summon skill.

Quote Originally Posted by HardoGei View Post
    Hmm...Any idea what those points are for at the bottom (072-100)? And is it me or Theia route seems to have more skills than Cadena route.
    I am assuming these are the points you accumulate to unlock a skill.

this makes me go Theia x'3

I'd like to go as Cadena but... Theia has way more skills, plus the 20%+ HP and MP are much more useful for a healer than summons.. I dont like this T__T

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    I am assuming these are the points you accumulate to unlock a skill.
    You use up faith points every time you use one of the faith skills.

Ah, so you can basically get points for either side, save them up to 100, then you use them to cast skills for whichever side you want?

Quote Originally Posted by KaitoKageya View Post
    Ah, so you can basically get points for either side, save them up to 100, then you use them to cast skills for whichever side you want?
    I think so ... now the question is how to accumulate points.. hmm probably questing :3

Quote Originally Posted by KiahInoue View Post
    I think so ... now the question is how to accumulate points.. hmm probably questing :3
    Through the treasure hunting system.

I think you get them through housing as well? There seems to be some sort of system where you setup pet/defense for your house and you get faith for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast