Page 163 of 707 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 7069

Thread: [DOMO] Dream of Mirror Online Discussion Thread

To all DOMO fans out there!

First off, we at Suba Games are very much moved by the passion that DOMO fans have for the title.

Secondly, we would like to advise the community that Suba Games is currently in discussion with Soft Star as a result of the feedback that we have seen.

Unfortunately, at this point we do not have more details to share. However, please note that the support of the community had convinced us to move ahead with the pursuit.

We are confident that we will be able to make the dreams come true for all the DOMO fans out there. =)

Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Secondly, we would like to advise the community that Suba Games is currently in discussion with Soft Star as a result of the feedback that we have seen.
    An altar. I want an altar build for this guy. NOW!

Overly enthusiastic reply aside, thank you very much for the update.

Old DoMo (GT): Anchorus (Final Fantasy)

Best of DOMO Soundtrack - http://*******/1kNUnik
    DoMo Wiki - http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Domo_Wiki

-Does a backflip!!-

First off, we at Suba Games are very much moved by the passion that DOMO fans have for the title.

Unfortunately, at this point we do not have more details to share. However, please note that the support of the community had convinced us to move ahead with the pursuit.

We are confident that we will be able to make the dreams come true for all the DOMO fans out there. =)

Stay tuned.
    This update is very appreciated and encouraging. I'm really wondering what's happen after all this time passed, this thread grow up and other old games picked up, i admit i completely lose the faith and any hope to a revival of this game.

I hope, for all DOMO fans that you make a deal with Softstar, but even if the deal fail i appreciate anyway this update and the effort, at least now we know what is going on.

Thanks again Suba.
    Last edited by Mchan; July 18th, 2014 at 12:01 PM.

On PT (since 2003 under Yedang Ent.):
    Bloodberry - Priest 9x, Moonphase - Archer 7x (Galantia/Valento)

On DOMO (since 2007 under Gametribe):
    Miporin - Dancer

Oh my gosh this is such good news! I'm giving Suba my best in the hopes that everything works out to bring DOMO back. ^^

O M G that's definitely make my day !!!!! Tnx for the update, it's an awesome news for the DoMO community !! The PuPu server from GameTribe are waiting for the next with great hope !

This is very satisfying to read.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Stay tuned.
    I'm extremely happy about this, even if things don't work out I'm just so glad we got a GM response .

Bouncing from happiness!!!!!

Sick!! This is great news.
    A picture for a little joy: (dunno if im posting it right lol)
    Proud to be Part of Domo.jpg
    Last edited by Parfyum; July 18th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.

Page 163 of 707 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263663 ... LastLast