Page 2 of 707 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOMO] Dream of Mirror Online Discussion Thread

I would also want to see this game get revived. For some reason I used to try so hard to quit this game but I'd still have to come back to it. This was also the 1st mmorpg I ever played (my cousin told me about it). Very fun game, enjoyed pvp the most (lol you hardly see anyone in arenas anymore, I dnt remember abt PK except this one instance, long time ago), change jobs, can test every class, yeah. This was my most favorite mmorpg I ever played. Now aura kingdom got boring and I wanna play DOMO now... Pls bring it back!
    Last edited by LeggooEggoo; January 17th, 2014 at 06:26 PM.

I was a Game Sage on the Onyx server just as it went down. Really hoping to play this game in an english setting. The Chinese version isn't too bad but it's definitely troublesome trying to communicate with the locals haha. If this game were revived I would be playing almost every day because I miss it so much.Hopefully we can get some more support for this game! Spent nearly 4 years playing this amazing RPG.

I spent much more time on this game than I care to admit, and I'd spend a lot more time if it were brought back to an English community. Hell, I'd throw money at it. I also play on the Chinese version, and the only time I really get to play is when a select group of friends are on (it's hard to solo doctor or muse). If there is ANY chance of this game coming back ever, I'd support it all the way

Quote Originally Posted by DaathlyHero1 View Post
    I was a Game Sage on the Onyx server just as it went down. Really hoping to play this game in an english setting. The Chinese version isn't too bad but it's definitely troublesome trying to communicate with the locals haha. If this game were revived I would be playing almost every day because I miss it so much.Hopefully we can get some more support for this game! Spent nearly 4 years playing this amazing RPG.
    Reskills there are 1 mil each lmfao, and also there's alot of ppl that can't play the chinese version, like me, so I really want this game revived, money's no problem, I used to spend a few on aeria but i'd waste a safe full of them on it if it'll be revived

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...s/00000002.png Some nostalgia~ Kinda irked with how when you equip something, the item just fades in the inventory and not free up a space.

I forgot to mention, if Subagames picks up DoMO, PLEASE PLEASE, keep the racial attributes. It'll make the gameplay more interesting and it just feels right to have that certain trait to the character you are playing. (Slyphs being natural mages, Shuras being powerhouses, and Sprites being very nimble and speedy)

One of my favorite memories of DoMO is collecting buttloads of snowballs during Winter and then hit everyone in Eversun n_n. Good times.

Made an account to say: YES! BRING IT BACK!

Was a really great game, and still looks, sounds & plays amazingly. ^_^

I know a lot of people don't want to start over (or don't want to start over AGAIN because they already had to on the Chinese server). If Suba Games could somehow get in touch with Aeria Games and get ahold of our old character data (which supposedly Aeria kept) then most of us wouldn't have to start from scratch on a new server. However this may not be possible but I would strongly recommend it if there is a way. Otherwise you may have to rely on new players instead of old returning players to populate the game. Some of us don't mind starting over, but a lot of people do.

Default Meow~

Hello This is ~*~AnjuChan~*~ from Onyx o/ so I heard that it is a post in DOMO wikia from a freind from TW DOMO and went to see. I would be happy if they will re-open DOMO in english. But I doubt that Ill be back to english version. I already got all stuff back on TW DOMO well almost all o .o its kinda hard to get it when its high prices there .-. I dunno how many ppl will be back to english version if it will start. starting for the 3rd time is kind of insane? some ppl already wasted lots of money in TW like I did e.e but I hope the english will be up soon o/ Ill come to support you~

I doubt that they will do that xD you see if they will do that they will loose money o.o

Bring DOMO back! (~^o^)~ ~(^o^~)

Page 2 of 707 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast