Page 3 of 707 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOMO] Dream of Mirror Online Discussion Thread

I love seeing so many still supporting this game, even after all these years. I'm managing a forum dedicated to reviving Dream of Mirror Online in english, as well as bringing the DoMO community back together. If anyone is interested in joining us, you are welcome to come by and visit us: Home | Forum

As for a vote, I most certainly hope that Suba Games will take the time to consider Dream of Mirror Online. I've been all over the net and this is not the only place I've seen people asking for DoMO to be brought up. I've seen fans clamoring for it all over different forums, and I'm sure there are many more who are just too shy to speak up. It would be a profitable venture, I've looked into it myself, the Korean game takes very well to english commands, meaning all it would require is a proper translation, which of course, most of that you can just get from the community and wiki pages, so most of that's even done already.

All in all, the only way you'll truly know is to try, even if you just manage it for a couple of months to test the waters, you won't regret it.

DoMO was the first game that really got me to play MMOs. It was a lot of fun and I don't think anything else could replace its importance to me. I would love it for Suba Games to consider bringing back DoMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
    I know a lot of people don't want to start over (or don't want to start over AGAIN because they already had to on the Chinese server). If Suba Games could somehow get in touch with Aeria Games and get ahold of our old character data (which supposedly Aeria kept) then most of us wouldn't have to start from scratch on a new server. However this may not be possible but I would strongly recommend it if there is a way. Otherwise you may have to rely on new players instead of old returning players to populate the game. Some of us don't mind starting over, but a lot of people do.
    Aeria did say they were keeping the character data. It would be absolutely worth it to get it, too. The sentimental value I and many other players have with their old characters is huge, and would encourage old players to make a permanent return. Confirmation of the user's ownership of the account would be relatively simple - just use the email address, or make them prove their Aeria account is theirs. Also, experienced and high-level players from the beginning is extremely beneficial for helping newcomers and cultivating a community.

It is certainly still a very viable and appealing game. Aeria hid it away to the extent I think they might have wanted to kill it.

Also, an idea -- maybe have a unique subscription model, where every month/week you get certain items for free, and maybe some exclusive items every month.
    It would work out cheaper than buying the items from the shop, but also encourage loyalty. It wouldn't destroy the FTP model either.

I definitely think a sort of p2p option would really work with this game. Like give players who pay a monthly point allowance to use in the item mall, and maybe a free costume or valuable item every month or something. I can see a lot of people doing that. Even if not, a LOT of people have paid (and continue to pay on the Chinese server) $100's of dollars on this game - some even more than that. This game was never pay-to-win, nor do I think it should be, but that doesn't stop people from dropping tons of money for costumes, pets, etc. I honestly don't know why Aeria and SOFTSTAR let the US version die because it was definitely making money - and it would have made more if it got more consistent updates (which is the only reason some of the high levels left).

If Suba Games decides to pick this game up, they will not be sorry - and they will never go broke lol.

I would love if they can revive DoMo!
    It's the only MMoRpg That i can play since i started to play it on 2009 :c

#GetDoMoBack!

Honestly, I don't think they need to do free items or a P2P method, since lots of people who played purchased items to sell in Eversun City. Even if we don't get a lot of those people right away, I know I'll be willing to show my support by doing that. Even more so if I get my old account back and my rock pet Winnie T.T I miss my Winnie the Pu...

Quote Originally Posted by Miantra View Post
    Winnie the Pu...
    Dat's genius.

Not getting hopes up, but /support

Quote Originally Posted by Criztal View Post
    I doubt that they will do that xD you see if they will do that they will loose money o.o
    Well, Subagames revive LH, that honestly is not a so great game (just my personal opinion), however DOMO is different and on a complete different level, have a huge support community even if now is closed in the west. DOMO has some unique features that you can't find in any modern mmorpg, also the game is stil developed and supported so why not?

Subagames like old school mmos, ePT is a example of an old game that continue to be updated both here and Korea.

Support the return of DOMO, the more people ask the better, hopefully Subagames will soon consider it.

ps: Just noticed that this thread is sticked, hope is a good sign.
    Last edited by Mchan; January 22nd, 2014 at 07:15 AM.

On PT (since 2003 under Yedang Ent.):
    Bloodberry - Priest 9x, Moonphase - Archer 7x (Galantia/Valento)

On DOMO (since 2007 under Gametribe):
    Miporin - Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by Miantra View Post
    Honestly, I don't think they need to do free items or a P2P method, since lots of people who played purchased items to sell in Eversun City. Even if we don't get a lot of those people right away, I know I'll be willing to show my support by doing that. Even more so if I get my old account back and my rock pet Winnie T.T I miss my Winnie the Pu...
    I remember i spend like 100 dollars buying a goth cross, brown fedora and a couple of wings :3 and i shill had a little bit of AP XDD (Suckers bann my account again)

#QuitAeriaGames!
    #DeathToAeriaGames!

XD

Page 3 of 707 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast