Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with quest 'Terrible Titans'

Default Problem with quest 'Terrible Titans'

Hi !
    I think, have found a problem with the quest "Terrible Titans" ,
    I defeated the thunder clan titan and [ Metallurgical Machine ] Say No response all-time.

Is it possible you're missing some requirements?
    Can you show us a screenshot of the full quest details? also a screenshot of your bag showing the quest tab.

I think, we do not need an object or then the object is not incorporated into game ???

Part one:
    1214-041013.jpg

Part Two:
    1214-041032.jpg

Part Three:
    1214-041041.jpg

Yes I can confirm that the quest its bugged. Finished it also today (killed the mobs) and the machine says no response.
    As I remember from old LH in this quest u need to kill the mobs and then double click on the machine. (but the machine returns "no response").
    So the quest can not be finished atm.

I also confirm this. I just killed the mobs for the quest and even tried relogging and switching channels and it still says No Response.

I'm having the same problems with the quest as with the rest of the people; mobs were eliminated and no response from the machine.

Confirmed this is bugged. I've tried it twice. It was also bugged in original CBT. Which is a bit odd, because we have a much newer version f the client. I guess the object isn't available on the server yet.
    When the zombies come, we gamers will be ready. It's what we've been preparing ourselves this whole time.

Default Possible Broken quest

This could possible be one of the Broken Quests in Lucent Heart, Right now I am doing every single possible quest ( just for fun), and up to level 30 I had no problems with other than this one quest.

I have tried multiple ways of making it work..
    Killed the giants multiple times...
    spammed the machine ...
    logged and changed Chanel.
    re take quest
    check the bag for quest items
    Still nothing

I could be doing the quest wrong, my sm was also trying to help me Figure the problem out, but still unsuccessful

Reported already.

Merging.

lol maybe reported but they are doing nothing about it, it is still bugged

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast