Thread: [Video] Lucent Heart Community Dance

Default [Video] Lucent Heart Community Dance

Lucent Heart's
    Closed Beta
    Community Dance!

I'm sorry this video took so long to make/post! ^^;; it's been done and uploaded for a bit, but the Christmas season kept me too busy to be online which is why I'm only getting to the forum post now. I'm really, really happy with how the event turned out, I can't even explain how much fun it was. Thank you sincerely to everyone who joined in the fun, everyone who helped advertise during the dance (since I was too busy having my UI off most of the time), and just for making this experience a great one.

I hope I've managed to compile a video that resembles how great and cooperative our community is, because everyone being so kind and attentive while I said the songs, positions, etc. even surprised me to have ever single one of the 34 people who had attended listen to me.

That being said, I definitely plan to do more community dances. It really showed me that our community really is as close-knit and friendly as people say. I'm glad everyone else had as much fun as I did, as well. I'll do my best to host more of these in the future, so for those who were unfortunately unable to make it will hopefully be able to join all of us in the future! UwU

Video Description:
    I'll be honest: this event turned out a lot different than I had planned it to. But that's a good thing-- it turned out to be a lot better than I had planned.

With over 2 hours of footage and dancing, it was hard to make a solid video of it, so instead I took bits and pieces of many of the dances and instead put it into one big highlights video. There were actually 2 dances- in order for different timezone people to have a chance to participate. While the first one only had about 12-14 people show up, the second dance had a whopping 25+, which still surprises me right now. Actually, the biggest thing that shocks me is how cooperative and nice every single person that came was. If that isn't proof of how strong and friendly our community is, I don't know what is.

Everyone seemed to have as much fun as I did, so I definitely would want to do something like this in the future.

Attendees:
    Parisrose, War, Zeion, Rakka, Garden, Xoultan, Erohn, Risorious, KaaMeow18, Hayame, xXAshleyzxXx, YakkainaToge, UtsukushiiToge, Diva, Shiyori, mutthound, Myx, Purehound, AzureSnow, Rikkardo, DrakeJaeger, Minaku, Saburo, War, ClockworkGremlin, Janellelli, FrenchVanilla, Kaelah, TheMuff1n, Famous, YuiChan, Cyndiac, YunaAkashi, X

Dedicated to:
    _kana_, because we're derps and couldn't get the first dance done before she had to leave ^u^"""

Thank you to everyone who attended!

          (Previously known as LacyLH. Please call me Wadda from now on!)

Cute <3 looks like it was fun ^^

Waiting in Hope for Domo

Hey it's Rakka lol

I gotta say the Vid turned out great awesome job!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ I second that! Video looks great, good job with the event!! I kept laughing at my derp idle stances though~ *was bashing the Imitate button and wanted to smack my char QQ* (Sorry!) Thanks to everyone, too~ It was really fun!
    *video added to YT fave list! <3*
    Last edited by GieLH; December 27th, 2013 at 11:33 PM.

okay seems like the holiday season kept me busy T^T
    i was really looking forward to this but oh well /o\

Im more than glad it was a success though. Cheers!

Love the video! Sorry I AFKed for a moment there, hope it didnt ruin anything! Hope we can have another in open beta!
    Last edited by Divaa; December 30th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.