Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fryh's Official LH Wikia Project

Yes, what AlehLH has said is very accurate. I actually had started to do a lot of rehauling on the old Wiki. This new one never even showed up when searched for. Though I notice a lot of the information the other is lacking this one is also lacking. The biggest thing would be a breakdown of Stats and why they're good for which classes. Obviously you can guess what you want, but why do you want it? Does a stat add damage or critical hit? Or maybe it's not even critical hit but critical damage.

The original Zodiac Page on the old Wikia also provided pictures of the special armors (Unsure if those are in the new LH or if those were from the previous one) is another example and some of the classes don't have icons for the abilities or descriptions. Aside from that though, if this is definitely the Wikia that the community wants to make the official one, then if I could get some confirmation on that so I can be sure to put work in the right area.

For Wikia I'm registered as Thanaduos.

Hey! I'm new to the community, but I would love to be of some help if I could. The work that you guys are doing on the wiki is inspiring!

I was really confused concerning which wiki was the official wiki, at first. As has already been mentioned, people are still actively adding to the luheart wiki, making it appear to be a present project. (As well as the fact that the luheart wiki is presently more pleasing to the eye, as it has had more time to touch up on the aesthetics) Though, there's not much that we can do about that at the moment.

What I'm wondering is what is needed. Are we at a lack of information or simply time to put the information up? I assume that prettying the wiki up will be saved until later.

thank you for this project

To start I would like to apologize first for not finding this thread sooner about managing and finding the proper team/personnel with the cooperation in making lucent heart wikia.

It's been many years since I started Editting the Lucent Heart Wikia by myself and I admit it really lacks a lot of information. Though I can actually provide the most important parts of it I was unsure whether I should really keep updating it or not because I felt that the suba mods/staff are working behind the scenes in making a proper and comprehensive guide to the game.

So 4 years has passed since I started editing the wikia page in 2013. I would just like to say that I'm still continuing in providing information in lucent heart fanmade wikia but I am open to conversation in stopping my work or giving support to the other people who have had started another page that needs extra hand in supplying the topics needed.

Wikia Editor Name: Mcravell

Quote Originally Posted by Rave143 View Post
    I was unsure whether I should really keep updating it or not because I felt that the suba mods/staff are working behind the scenes in making a proper and comprehensive guide to the game.
    You sweet summer child

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910