Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: Fryh's Official LH Wikia Project

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    224

    Default Fryh's Official LH Wikia Project


    Community LH Wikia Project

    Greetings fellow Acadians! Today we are all gathered here to highlight a great project being started in the community by Fryh! He has taken it upon himself to create a Suba Games version of a new Lucent Heart Wikia page. The link to the page can be found at the end of this post.

    I have created this thread for him and any other player who wishes to participate in this new Wikia project which will most likely be overseen by Fryh himself and at times moderated by myself and other moderators. I know there are quite a few other projects in the community currently attempting to compile a database of information through means of Google Docs and other formats. If those players could step forward in assisting in creating this Wikia it would be great! I'll set out some quick rules below for this thread.

    1. Please keep posts in this thread solely concerning the Wikia project
    2. Do not start any flame wars/spam/trolling
    3. Please keep an open mind when transferring information back and forth. Remember that this is a community project largely in part led by Fryh and as such should respect any requests he may have

    Should I feel more rules need to be added I will do so marked by the following denotation: New - Rule goes here.

    Link To Fryh's Wikia Project

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Heart of Fire
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Need Zodiac's skill list and crafting i think?
    Last edited by AscensionJr; January 3rd, 2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

  3. #3

    Default

    First priority should really be creating a better organized "Main Page" with links to all the possible sub-page mechanics. I'm not a fan of everything in the Aeria setup, including scheme, but generally for ease of access you will want a setup like this:

    Main Page - Aura Kingdom Wiki

    (Another Example: Home - Asheron's Call Community Wiki )

    Items - Equipment - Monsters - Classes - Skills - Quests, etc... the main page will just be a collection of links to the sub-pages. You will want to keep the amount of detail/info given about each of the sub-pages on the main page to a minimum, due to the large amount of content for each one. Otherwise you end up with a massive, cluttered main page.



    After that, creating sub-pages can be done individually for whoever would like to do them, another good method is to create all the sub-pages at once, with just basic lists of information, then they can be upgraded with screenshots, and more detailed info over time. If no one else gets around to doing ^ I will work on it bit by bit as well. (When I have the time to do it)
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2097310&dateline=1386  844224

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nantes
    Posts
    80

    Default

    what i would like to see is Dungeon Guides. Such as what boss do i face with this star core or what would the scene look like
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Heart of Fire
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagg3rs View Post
    what i would like to see is Dungeon Guides. Such as what boss do i face with this star core or what would the scene look like
    This will take some times, because we need to lvl and do try and error for combination. Except there is japanesse expert here who willing to help translating jp's wiki
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    125

    Default

    I like the ideas and progress put so far into this project. It's definitely still in the beginner stages but I'm excited to see how well this wiki tuns out.

    As Kaito said, I think the Home page is a bit bland or needs more organization. While I appreciate putting most of the important items on the front page, it's a long scroll and if things were moved around a little or maybe using some pictures for more appeal? Kaito showed some good examples, but I believe some other Wikia examples could prove more useful.

    Hopefully some of these Wikia layouts can help with ideas?
    Examples: RWBY Wikia, Touhou Project Wikia, Attack on Titan Wikia, Sailor Moon Wikia

    Anyways, I'm not the best at information and such, but hey if people need pictures, proof-reading or anything I wouldn't mind helping out.

              (Previously known as LacyLH. Please call me Wadda from now on!)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Heart of Fire
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LacyLH View Post
    I like the ideas and progress put so far into this project. It's definitely still in the beginner stages but I'm excited to see how well this wiki tuns out.

    As Kaito said, I think the Home page is a bit bland or needs more organization. While I appreciate putting most of the important items on the front page, it's a long scroll and if things were moved around a little or maybe using some pictures for more appeal? Kaito showed some good examples, but I believe some other Wikia examples could prove more useful.

    Hopefully some of these Wikia layouts can help with ideas?
    Examples: RWBY Wikia, Touhou Project Wikia, Attack on Titan Wikia, Sailor Moon Wikia

    Anyways, I'm not the best at information and such, but hey if people need pictures, proof-reading or anything I wouldn't mind helping out.
    I think, complete the content first before the layout? Its Fryh's choice though. I can help with blacksmith crafting up to lvl 65. I remembered where are the npcs and the mobs' place. I just dont remember mobs' name. *really bad at names*
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    EST
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AscensionJr View Post
    This will take some times, because we need to lvl and do try and error for combination
    There's no need for trial and error: red cores always generate the same monsters, yellow cores always generate the same map, and blue cores always generate the same rewards.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kirby's Dreamland
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I think it is a good idea and a good start and like Lacy said it's definitely in the beginning stages and has potential. I also think that you'll find many people that are willing to help but unless you give specific roles to these people I don't think it will advance the way it's supposed to. Make a list of the information subjects you need then people can sign up for the subject(s) they would like to provide information for or write a guide on. Without that you're going to have many people doing the same thing and it will end up messy and be a waste of time. If you aren't going to do this then you may as well keep it to one person doing the whole wiki since at least it will flow.

    Kat - Level 60 MoonFlame Envoy - Level 12 Tailor

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Heart of Fire
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxycore View Post
    There's no need for trial and error: red cores always generate the same monsters, yellow cores always generate the same map, and blue cores always generate the same rewards.
    Some cores doesnt have boss on it. My guild tries many random cores on CBT, one of them is a fail. no boss at all. And we did have dg guide on our page, but it havent complete yet. we only have lvl 50-60 cores guide
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •