My Bloody Valentine Bomb Tournament

This is a special Tournament compete in teams of 6 it must be you and your lover on the same team. So it will be 6 v 6 bomb tournaments. You will be able to choose who your team is, if you have trouble finding a team I will do my best to place you.

There will be no AP, Gloves, Fast Reload, backpacks, Head, Eye, Ear, Mouth or Arm gear allowed.
No Ammo, Riot, Grenade packs, or C4 toolkit cards.
No Dance cards, or Subtle
You may only wear default clothing.
You may however keep Honor and silver cards on your person, since they do no give you an advantage while playing.
Anyone caught using any item to have an unfair advantage against their opponents will disqualify their team.

Guns you may use are all default which includes AK-47, MP5, G36, M24, M4A1, and M3.
Secondary pistol you may use only default G17.
Melee weapon you may only use default Machete.
Grenade you may use only default M67 (HED), M18 Smoke Grenade, or CTS Flashbang.

This Tournament will be single elimination. Each team will have 1 couple for subs as back up.
Teams must be online 30 minutes before the first match to check in.
You must register for the event on the Suba Forums, registration will Close 3 days prior to the tournament, contact me with your user name and # ID for you and your lover.
The Tournament will be held Saturday February 15 2014 at 2:00 pm EST.

The winners of the 1st round will then move on to the 2nd round, the winning team of the second round will them move onto to the Semi-finals, the winners of the Semi-finals will move on to the Final match.

1st place each team member will receive 5000 intimacy points.
2nd place each team member will receive 3000 intimacy points.
3rd place each team member will receive 1500 intimacy points.
*if you and your lover have reached lvl 10 intimacy already please let me know and I will substitute with another prize.

For any more questions contact Athena.