Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Official Open Beta Contest News & More

Edricus is offline Subagames' GM

Default Official Open Beta Contest News & More

Open Beta Levelling Contest

Here it is everyone! The big new's that has been teased for so long on our official Facebook! Hope everyone enjoy's this!

As if starting the New Year with Open Beta wasn’t enough, we are back at it again adding more BANG to the Open Beta then ever expected! Open Beta begins on January 10th, 2014 at 7:00 PM EST GMT -5 and that’s not all that begins on that day. We are sending out a formal challenge to EVERY. SINGLE. PLAYER. This challenge will last for the first week of Open Beta ending EXACTLY on January 17th, 2014 at 7:00 PM EST GMT -5. The challenge you ask? We want to see who can hit the highest level in Lucent Heart by that time. Which one of you will rise above them all and reign supreme in the leveling race!

Ahh, but wait. I can hear the cries now. “I’ll never win.” “It’s not worth it.” “What’s in it for me?” Well, ladies and gentleman, feast your eyes on this monster.

That’s right. Rub those eyes and pinch yourselves all you want, but what you’re seeing is real. The highest level at the end of the week will receive a fully decked out Alienware X-51 Desktop featuring these specs to play Lucent Heart on absolutely free! The winner will also receive a $100 cash shop package! All shipping and handling will be covered by yours truly! Now, how’s THAT for some motivation!

Wait, wait. I can still here some cries though. “I can’t level that fast!” “I think I can make it, but I’m not sure.” Well fear not, because from Friday, January 10th, 2014, 7:00 PM EST GMT -5 to Monday, January 13th, 2014 7:00 PM EST GMT -5 we are also having a DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND! This should give everyone a nice little boost in getting ahead of the rest! So get out there on day 1, pick up those swords, shields, staves and guns, and start leveling, because this Alienware Desktop could be yours!

Hold on, one more second! I still hear one very feint cry. “What if I come close but don’t make it!” Well not only will the highest level in the game get a reward but the next 9 top players at the end of the week will also receive a reward! Look below for the full chart of winners and prizes!

We can’t wait to see the results! Also we would like to extend a HUGE thank you to Alienware for providing us with the desktop and the opportunity to host a contest of this magnitude! Remember to spread the news to your friends and family, because this is something no one will want to miss!

Winner's List
    1st Place - Alienware X-51 Desktop & $100 USD Cash Shop Bundle
    2nd & 3rd Place - Nox Headset & $100 USD Cash Shop Bundle
    4th - 10th Place - $20 USD Cash Shop Bundle

Note: In the event of a tie (two players of the same level) the winner will be decided based upon the player with the current highest XP towards the next level.

Alienware X-51 Desktop Specs

Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4770 processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz w/Turbo Boost Technology
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit
    RAM: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600Mhz
    Hard Drive: 1TB SATA 6Gb/s (7,200RPM) 64MB Cache
    Video Card (GPU): AMD Radeon™ R9 270X with 2GB GDDR5
    Optical Drive: Slot-Loading Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (BR-ROM, DVD±RW, CD-RW)
    Keyboard: Alienware Multi-Media Keyboard
    Mouse: Alienware Standard Optical Mouse
    Wireless Card: DW 1550 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Wireless Combo
    Warranty: 1 Year Alienware Basic Support
    Memory Slots: 2x 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM Slots

Ports
    Front

(2x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0
    (1x) Microphone In
    (1x) Headphone/Speaker Out

Rear
    (1x) On-board HDMI 1.4 Output
    (1x) RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
    (2x) Hi-Speed USB 3.0
    (4x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0
    (1x) Front Left/Right Speakers
    (1x) Center Speaker
    (1x) Rear Left/Right Speakers
    (1x) Side Left/Right Speakers
    (1x) SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK) (1x) SPDIF Digital Output (Coax)

Internal Chassis Connections
    (3x) SATA 6.0Gb/s Ports

Reserved for future post

Zerolera is offline Resident

Nice rewards :) good luck guys!

Unfortunately I have a life outside game so I'm out of commission :P

Shiyori is offline Commoner

Oo~ Dem specs. Pretty awesome you guys \o\ Thanks for that

Honounotenshi is offline Commoner

Pretty sweet computer, i'm happy about my current one though. I'm more interested as to how long the open beta will last and when we'll get access to the Item Mall- that is the most important thing to me.

KaitoKageya is offline Resident

Nice, just out of curiosity if you've tested it, do the double experience scrolls from Gift Boxes stack with the Double Experience weekend?

Doesn't make much difference really for the levels you can use the scrolls, but it interests me...

I may or may not survive this event. 7 days without sleep is hard... and just for entertainment anyone want to start a "Guess What Level" event in this thread or something to guess what level the highest player will be at the end of the 7 day period?

I'll guess level 61. Wish I had more knowledge on later experience values to back it up...
    Dagg3rs likes this.
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2097310&dateline=1386  844224

Zackhario is offline Resident

Edricus.... That is not fair.. ;A; I WANT THAT!!

Lady Luck only favours gentlemen.

Zackhario - Level 58 Solar Guardian

AlehLH is offline Commoner

*Calls it* I'll never win. I'm not good at farming. I'll still try to get in the top 10 though it's gonna be hard.

Gotta love the double exp weekend *-*

YumeLH is offline Resident

I probably wont win a levelling contest but asking this anyway,
    will you guys be shipping this internationally or the offer's available for US residents only?
    Just to be clear ^^

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast