Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List your top favorite Asian drama

Default List your top favorite Asian drama

Since there is already a thread for anime, we deserve an Asian Drama thread!

1. High Kick
    It was my first Asian drama and will always remain my favorite. It's a sitcom about a family. It's pretty lengthy but very funny! I've watched the sequels- High Kick through the roof and High kick 3: The revenge of the short legged. My first encounter with Kim Bum <3

2. Empress Ki
    Currently airing. I binge watched all the currently released episodes. So far, this drama truly deserves the high ratings! Plus, Joo Jin Joo is pretty amazing in this drama.

3. Legend of Lu Zhen
    CHEN XIAO <3 CHEN XIAO <3 CHEN XIAO <3 CHEN XIAO <3 CHEN XIAO <3 CHEN XIAO <3 CHEN XIAO <3

4. Lan Lin Wang
    It was pretty sad but a great drama. I loved the chemistry between the main couple- Xue Wu and Lan Lin Wang. And as usual, Ariel Lin was stunning.

5. Time Slip Dr. Jin
    It was okay but the ratings are all because of Lee Bum Soo and his charm!

As you probably noticed, I mostly watch wuxia and sageuks.
    Anybody else watching Empress Ki?
    "With time and patience can a mulberry leaf become a silk gown."

1 : Hi My Sweetheart
    2 : Gong (Palace)
    and few others i can't remember
    XiaoLouShen in Luncet Heart

Ohhh I'm watching Goong now. Well Princess Hours with Yoon Eun hye. xD
    But I believe that you're talking about Jade Palace Lock Heart? It's on my to-watchlist. I only watched Lan Lin Wang recently so I don't want to watch the main guy romance with another person just yet.

Oh btw, here's a beautiful Jade Lock Heart cosplay. Jade Palace Lock Heart Cosplay | Cosplay and Conventions
    "With time and patience can a mulberry leaf become a silk gown."

Ya i love Gong, i like the first season , second season kinda disappoint me thought i watched the first 10 minutes and i stopped.
    3. In Time with You
    4. Black & White

I'm watching Goong at the moment Almost finished ^-^/

My current top 3:

1. Koizora - Oh the feels x.x It was so good but so sad. I think I used two or three boxes of tissues T~T

2. Dream High- I didn't watch this at first, because the actors' and actress' were so young and didn't know if they could act well, but I finished it last year and it was amazing! Their singing, dancing, everything! <333 I don't like the second season though :/

3. Extravagant Challenge- I was so happy that they made a live action for this Q.Q...it's the live action drama of the anime, Skip Beat, which is one of my favorites :3

I've seen so many lol. Panda and Hedgehog, Lie To Me, City Hunter, Attention Please, Bloody Monday 1 & 2, Atashinchi no Danshi, and a couple live action dramas and movies <3

I never heard of them, so Ima look it up. Sounds like they are good shows from your view.
    I did watch Extravagant Challenge but never really got into it, because i was busy at the time, maybe Ill give it try again.

:3
    I watched Extravagant Challenge and the other dramas during my breaks xD It's best to watch dramas when you have a break/day off. That way you don't have to rush to finish and you can enjoy the show ^-^/

Ya I should watch it when I have breaks. I watch them when they first came out, for some odd reasons. Show always come out when i'm busy, so it's hard to catch up with the episodes. : D

I like Playful Kisses and City Hunter.

I love romance.

I just wait till they're finished and my next break x3
    Playful Kiss is good too~ I like the Japanese live action of it too o: I heard they made/making a remake version of the Japanese one *-*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast