Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: [Guild]Lolicon (Inactive)

  1. #1

    Default [Guild]Lolicon (Inactive)


  2. #2

    Default

    Hey, its Lyokiro!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopheaW5Yj View Post
    Hey, its Lyokiro!
    Woop woop! Represent! <3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In a cold mitten
    Posts
    35

    Default

    invite me maybe =n= my username is iris allways in ev channel

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irisx View Post
    invite me maybe =n= my username is iris allways in ev channel
    Added! Welcome to the guild!

  6. #6

    Default

    my user xenocent_cL

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenocent12 View Post
    my user xenocent_cL
    Whisper Kailee in game for an invite, I've been trying to catch you all day but I've had no luck ^^;

  8. #8

    Default

    I'd love join if you guys dont mind a nooblet (current level 8 and growing xD)

    IGN: Pinkies ^^

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delightfuls View Post
    I'd love join if you guys dont mind a nooblet (current level 8 and growing xD)

    IGN: Pinkies ^^
    We accept all levels and classes so of course you can join! Whisper Kailee in game when you get a chance! ^^

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmeep View Post
    We accept all levels and classes so of course you can join! Whisper Kailee in game when you get a chance! ^^
    awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •