Thread: [Guide]Instance Guide

Default [Guide]Instance Guide

Okay so you probably saw the title and thought..."INSTANCES SUCK. CRAP REWARD. HARD TO COMPLETE. BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Yes, you are somewhat right but at the same time I personally feel as if the community avoids doing these because they have no idea where the quest item/mob is even located at inside the instance itself! That's why I have taken it upon myself to create a master post of all the locations for every single instance quest out there. Why? Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Now as you can tell I'm only one person and I can't do all of this by myself. If any of you are willing to help me with this task then please take a screenshot of the instance map and let me know where the quest item/mob is and give me the EXACT quest name and I will edit it and put it up here with credit.

Also, if you have any suggestions as to how I should style this post I am open to that because I want people to be able to easily go through this post.
    Last edited by Oxycore; February 16th, 2014 at 05:52 AM. Reason: As requested.

Well personally i liked a bit Thereall sewers quest , but yeah certainly is a pain on lvl 15, i waited on lvl17 when i run it, as warrior or priest was doable to do solo, but yeah not ez task, a bit of challenge but not extremely hard. Mostly i used for survive those free items that increase 300 on hp and mp for 30 mins, and put on shortcut the 20% and 100% potions (both hp and mp). Also tried to get as much buffs i could, and as much possible inside instance try to pull 1 or 2 mobs max, going very slowly, stunnig the mobs as much i could. And yeah, certainly knew where the item looking for helps a lot. Also you knew the path u must to travel will be good to going into meaningless battles. Overall in that instance soloing as healer lvl 17 took me near the hour, almost 5 mins left before reach the exit, walking out after reaching the goal , Btw as a warrior/gunner helps a lot in last room, move next to wall to not pull the boss aggro, and just get the item, forget the loot or u may pull aggro of boss.
    Last edited by xibwiz; February 14th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    IGN Nick: Zorlinta / GatoVolador

The guide has been updated with 8 new instances~

This is one dy that we seek the hidden stone of stone alchemy quest level30 or is it ?