Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roleplaying?

Default Roleplaying?

With a game like this, do people roleplay on here? I feel like a game with such strong in-game emotes and interactions would thrive for roleplay yet I've never seen anyone doing so. Though, with how strong the community is, it's almost like you're semi-roleplaying at all times anyway...

If people were interested, we wouldn't even need a guild, just more a way to keep in touch with one another. If people aren't then no loss anyway! Just thought I'd throw this idea out there.

Ehh, I feel younger players dont bother with roleplay nowadays, seems like outdated or something :P

Don't make me feel older, haha! This is true though I suppose. A lot of younger players don't seem so interested in it anymore like they used to be.

Thats a nice idea, although is not very popular it gives more 'life' to your characters count with me for as i like it a bit (yeah im a bit old so what?, lol )
    IGN Nick: Zorlinta / GatoVolador

And I thought I was the only one who thought of roleplaying as their character to give them life. I always like think of my characters as a person of their own, especially when I roleplay by myself (where is my forever alone mask @_@).

I guess it might also seem childish, but as for me, who cares?!

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

I like giving my characters a bit of personality I always tend to do it in games even though they always just take on many of my main traits since I feel they are a little part of me.>///< Actually me and sis already Roleplay in a why together just for the fun of it in this game since yeah we play together so know we're into the idea.♥ ω ♥

Waiting in Hope for Domo

I disagree on young people losing interest on RPing, rather the Lucent Heart community isn't really interest of that.

Well that's a refreshing thought then at least Zackhario. I know lots of younger folk that enjoy to roleplay but it does feel that as a whole that community got older and not a lot of new people joined it.

I just felt that with how much alive your characters can be in LH, it was almost a waste not to roleplay on here. No matter what I do, roleplay or not, my characters always tend to take on a life of their own.

I guess my whole idea was that maybe a small group of us could roleplay together in-game. Nothing crazy, doesn't even have to have some convoluted plot to it even, but I thought that might be fun. The story for LH is pretty open so I mean we literally could be as creative as we want (And I love to be creative).

Well, you can make a guild for the purpose of roleplaying, I think someone have just done that in old LH.

Not a bad idea. Perhaps I shall do so? Would that be something that people are interested in? I'd love to make it, but I also want to make sure that people would join.

On a side note, I may ask you some questions about Solar Guardian at some point. I'm trying to work on the Wikia for LH.
    Last edited by AlmiaX; February 25th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast