Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Need a MOD fixed? Request it here.

  1. #21

    Default

    for the spear lvl 100
    pikeman hold strange

    sorry
    my english very bad

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Street League Skateboarding, Philippines
    Posts
    4,452

    Default


    https://www.facebook.com/lovekopt

  3. #23

    Default

    Any chance you can patch that 105 boot inventory image recolor?
    Your friendly neighborhood internet troll.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra View Post
    Any chance you can patch that 105 boot inventory image recolor?
    Done: http://members.iinet.net.au/~samscal...ur-itDB123.zip


    Quote Originally Posted by ReyJohn View Post
    That's... Alot... And 90% of the files are not bitmaps...
    Ill do it laters. exp time!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Quang Ninh / Viet Nam
    Posts
    827

    Default

    hi sunnyz help me make crytals flag mod
    ths
    ------------
    lLuan86

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDarkEnergy View Post
    hi sunnyz help me make crytals flag mod
    ths
    ------------
    lLuan86
    Done
    Download here: http://members.iinet.net.au/~samscal...ystal-Flag.zip
    Extract the two files to \Subagames\Pristontale\image\Sinimage\Items\DropIt em

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    Done
    Download here: http://members.iinet.net.au/~samscal...ystal-Flag.zip
    Extract the two files to \Subagames\Pristontale\image\Sinimage\Items\DropIt em
    ths so much
    i need HV ranger . plz help
    ------------------
    lLuan86

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyJohn View Post
    Yup, all done.
    Download here: MOD requested PT
    Sorry took so long.Was busy leveling my mecha


    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDarkEnery View Post
    ths so much
    i need HV ranger . plz help
    ------------------
    lLuan86
    What exactly is "HV ranger"
    I have no idea what you are on about...
    Last edited by SunnyZ; March 13th, 2014 at 10:38 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    HOME - last frontier
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Sunnyz, can you do a MOD which character wearing shades or sunglasses. If its possible?
    Member of LEGENDS

    I walk slowly but I never walk backward.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K4miLOgdaKO View Post
    Sunnyz, can you do a MOD which character wearing shades or sunglasses. If its possible?
    Nope, editing character model heads is too complex.
    Possible, but I'm not gonna do it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •