Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Update 2014-03-06: Episode 4.4 has arrived!

RIP last FL SP :3..dont know what is the real time for it to spawn ....
    Last edited by AMbotsaINYO; March 7th, 2014 at 06:09 AM.

I grinded for like 2 hours in the SB,but I didn't get any NGC weapons or some items,I can only get plenty of minerals

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    Fixed a bug allowing A-GEARs to avoid certain enemy attacks
    pffff .

So.... Survival fixes still max at 15%?

Good, I'd rather not return.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueWave View Post
    So.... Survival fixes still max at 15%?

Good, I'd rather not return.
    lol u broke all ur stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Most disturbing thing about this thread is that 9 hours after an update like this, that there is only "#17" responses, guess there is nothing else to say
    The golden age of the forum is well behind us. All the best people have been permabanned or left. Fractiousness was tolerated and the forum was at least as good as the game itself (if not better). Now all we can talk about are boring technical aspects of the game - anything more controversial than how much water to put in pot plants and you're out. I used to visit the forum up to 6 times a day - now probably only after there's been an update. A couple of power crazed mods killed the forum imho.

Hey everyone,[*]Fixed flying in town bug
    Bummer this was the only thing I really logged in to do </3 That and to talk to the saps in war chat that still actually play.
    MonkeyCheeseM MG lv99 - MG -Dead

MonkeyCheese IG lv87 - Dead

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKremmen View Post
    The golden age of the forum is well behind us. All the best people have been permabanned or left. Fractiousness was tolerated and the forum was at least as good as the game itself (if not better). Now all we can talk about are boring technical aspects of the game - anything more controversial than how much water to put in pot plants and you're out. I used to visit the forum up to 6 times a day - now probably only after there's been an update. A couple of power crazed mods killed the forum imho.
    The fractiousness was only tolerated because that was what the bulk of the community was made up of not to mention those type of people still played the game helping it stay alive and active. The forums are first and foremost for the actual players that will follow the rules. Not for the long timers who no longer play the game. They literally repel every new person that came into the forums with good intentions.

Nothing really changed on the forum, the only players that left the forum are the "what Xjmas said" old-timers who don't gives a single crap about the game and just want to bash it.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Most disturbing thing about this thread is that 9 hours after an update like this, that there is only "#17" responses, guess there is nothing else to say
    A part of that could be that there is little to complain about with this update. Of course there is always room for improvement, but the changes and additions made this patch are all positive.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast