Thread: I want to know more about the pets. Such as Feeding/Hatch/Time limit/Survival/etc.

Default I want to know more about the pets. Such as Feeding/Hatch/Time limit/Survival/etc.

I am kind of new to this game so how do I feed a pets? ( I know There is pet food in the shop) but what I really meant is How do you when to feed the pets? How Do I know when they will starve or hungry. How do I hatch a pet?

Thank you in advance!

I meant for this part is How do you know when to feed your pets?

You're lucky first of all. Previously, you need to feed your pet frequently when you're not online. The pet loses 1 hp every 30 minutes of offline. So if you have a pet food of 100 points, and your pet hp is 398/500, use it and it will raise to 498/500.

BUT NOW, NOT ANYMORE
    You don't have to worry about feeding the pet anymore, they'll lose 1 hp every 1 year now.

About hatching a pet, just simply get a pet egg (buying/rewards), and right click on it to hatch. You need to have enough character honor to raise your pet honor. For example, you need 1 million honor to completely hatch a yin/yang rabbit and you can only raise the honor to certain points every 6 hours. The important part about hatching is, raise your pet honor as long as it is available, usually wait 6 hours after the limit reach (e.g you can raise up 100k every 6 hours for yin/yang rabbit, 600k every 6 hours for alaskan dog). So every pet differs as I know.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Oh okay. thank you telling me

You're welcome, and if you're going to hatch a pet, do not level up in the nearest time. In case you don't have enough honor.
    Last edited by ToFFyiCE; March 14th, 2014 at 02:51 AM.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

I cannot find a shop on the map that sells pet food. Where do I go to get that?

You don't have to buy the food anymore, because the pets won't need it